Doria nsr250 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Doria nsr250

Yorkee

Site Supporter
I think its going to be my next paint scheme.

e9e88814.jpg

96wgpbene.JPG

machine6.jpg

[video=youtube;aPuEmtvd5Q8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aPuEmtvd5Q8[/video]

Awesome bike!
Interesting paint... can't say it's my favorite.

You painting the 3xv? or are you getting something different?

Perefer NSRs in fag pack or oil paint...

max-biaggi-honda-nsr-250-rothmans.jpg

nov00_1.jpg

NSR250_01.jpg

Awesome bike!
Interesting paint... can't say it's my favorite.

You painting the 3xv? or are you getting something different?

Perefer NSRs in fag pack or oil paint...

how do you know I have a 3xv? :)

I bought a set of Chinese fairing and paint the tank already. That said I have the original old set of fairing I am repairing and probably need repaint afterward...

74310_130789880309335_3319695_n.jpg

403480_376743905713930_1195737040_n.jpg

Very slowly in progress. Hopefully I can get it on the road this year...(I said the same thing last year and the year before)

So you've got an NSR250? What year is it? I think you should post pics of it. I like the Doria rep idea, never seen that scheme before.

how do you know I have a 3xv? :)

I've a 2ma and a 3xv wannabe. Probably on the same 2 stroke forms... or here.

I bought a set of Chinese fairing and paint the tank already. That said I have the original old set of fairing I am repairing and probably need repaint afterward...

Very slowly in progress. Hopefully I can get it on the road this year...(I said the same thing last year and the year before)
Nice! Post up a pic when you get it all back together.
I hear ya about projects taking longer than you hope/ think.

oh my marlboro bro
hope it fits, I really HOPE it!
If any bike can pull off Marlboro paint... a TZR250 is probably one of them.

marlboro.jpg

marlboro2001.jpg

OW70.jpg

Last edited:
I've a 2ma and a 3xv wannabe. Probably on the same 2 stroke forms... or here.

Nice! Post up a pic when you get it all back together.
I hear ya about projects taking longer than you hope/ think.

If any bike can pull off Marlboro paint... a TZR250 is probably one of them.

hahaa you probably have a pure2strokespirit ;) I have the fairing fitted with some force. It't not too bad compare to my warn out oem mix&match fairing. I wil post pics later...

I agree, Marlboro +TZR250 or RZ500 is probably the most well suited combo. Too many big names Biaggi, Rainey,Kenny Roberts, Eddie Lawson or even Feddie spencer(I think) has been on a Marlboro Yamaha 2 stroker at some point in their life.

Not that I don't like Ducati, but whenever I see a Marlboro bikes I always thought of Yamaha. Marlboro on Ducati is kinna having HRC parts on a suzuki...

I prefer Pure Red, Alice scheme or Italian flag type of paint scheme if I want a repica bodyworks on a duck... That said, maybe someone will make the Marlboro scheme famous :)

Yorkee, how's the fairings fit? holes already pre-drilled? ebay purchase?

hahaa we are all the same.

Just two weeks there was a new addition of 1KT and broken 3XV crank sitting in my basement for no particular reason. Not to mention the parts bins that most of the parts doesn't fit my bike... LOL

Yes, those are JL pipe. Quality is excellent, but I kinna regret getting it. Should've decided go with std cylinder or SP cylinder before getting the pipe...

Yes those are evilbay fairing. They are pre-drilled. Doesn't line up the holes too well (which kinna expected) That said its possible to fit them with some force. They are not fiberglass, they are abs plastic so its a bit easier to drill if necessary.

hahaa we are all the same.

Just two weeks there was a new addition of 1kT and broken 3XV crank sitting in my basement for no particular reason. Not to mention the parts bins that most of the parts doesn't fit my bike... LOL

Yes, those are JL pipe. Quality is excellent, but I kinna regret getting it. Should've decided go with std cylinder or SP cylinder before getting the pipe...
So, you picked up a 1kt as well? Seems there's a number of us running around! A friend is putting a rz350 into his spare 2xt.

What top end are you running? Do you have TZ stuff on there?

Those forks.. are they SP forks, hard to tell from the pic.

So, you picked up a 1kt as well? Seems there's a number of us running around! A friend is putting a rz350 into his spare 2xt.

What top end are you running? Do you have TZ stuff on there?

Those forks.. are they SP forks, hard to tell from the pic.

no, i bought a 3xv crank and the guy send me a 1kt. end up he told me to keep it.

My top end setting is kinna awkward... I am running a pair of 4dp piston with a std cylinder and a modified head. Not sure if I am gaining any advantage, its a a single ring piston but its a flat top.

Those are SPR forks, going to replace the standard non-adjustable forks. The only difference between SP/RS is that it has 2 extra click...

If I ever come back Toronto with the bike we should go out and smoke ;)

My top end setting is kinna awkward... I am running a pair of 4dp piston with a std cylinder and a modified head. Not sure if I am gaining any advantage, its a a single ring piston but its a flat top.

Those are SPR forks, going to replace the standard non-adjustable forks. The only difference between SP/RS is that it has 2 extra click...

If I ever come back Toronto with the bike we should go out and smoke ;)
Very intersting top end set up. Well, it doesn't sound like it's robbed you of any power.

Thumbs up on the SPR forks!

I'm in Ottawa. If you're ever up in this neck of the woods we definitley should go for a smoke.
A few of us also meet up in Perth for a ride up to Calabogie on the 511.

082420121035.jpg

Very intersting top end set up. Well, it doesn't sound like it's robbed you of any power.

Thumbs up on the SPR forks!

I'm in Ottawa. If you're ever up in this neck of the woods we definitley should go for a smoke.
A few of us also meet up in Perth for a ride up to Calabogie on the 511.

082420121035.jpg

Nice smoky group!

did you check out the TZR forum? looks like we have another playmate!

Back
Top Bottom