Dont attend Turn2 events! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dont attend Turn2 events!

cbrkp

If you dont want to have fun, learn tons, feel safe and get loads of sessions!

Just came back from a thursday tracknight hosted by turn2 @ cayuga and thought I'd post up my enjoyable experience.

I couldn't of imagined a better first trackday despite almost eating grass a few times in the earlier sessions. ( sorry to anyone who had to bare witness to my pitiful riding skills esp Chris w/turn2 lol.)

I can't express enough gratitude to Chris w/turn2 who took me under his wing when I got to the track way late. :) Chris helped me unload and load the bike to mentoring me 1 on 1 on the track to improve my riding skills (which I didn't realize how bad it was until I was on the track lol). The Coaching Chris gave felt more of something offered to those taking a course, I feel guilty for taking up Chris's time, when he could have been out there riding away. Awesome Chap!

Cheers

Last edited:
I'm confused

Wouldn't it have been much better if he at least put it on the same line?

You must really like Chris....lol

I will probably be attending some type of school next year...I'll keep this turn 2 class in mind.

You must really like Chris....lol

I will probably be attending some type of school next year...I'll keep this turn 2 class in mind.

Who knows, when u finally meet Chris, u might have a Man Crush on him too :D

I just counted...Chris' name appears 5 times in one paragraph...that's definitely in man-crush territory.

But I don't have man crushes, possible exception: Chuck Norris

lol ya'll are too funny, mancrush :lol: I like to pay credit to where its due :) anybody attending calabogie this weekend? was thinking about enrolling into their courses but it looks like its gonna rain :sad:

LOLOLOL!!!! I am Chris and There is no Man Crush damn it!!! You will all just have to try my Thursday Night Tracknight and see for your self!!! Next one is Aug 25 TMP Cayuga

You will all just have to try my Thursday Night Tracknight and see for your self!!! Next one is Aug 25 TMP Cayuga

See ya there!

inyaknow; that's definitely in man-crush territory. " said:
2097.gif

:lmao:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom