dog causes 2 motorcyclists to crash | GTAMotorcycle.com

dog causes 2 motorcyclists to crash

psycho44

Site Supporter
Amazing jump to avoid the semi truck.
I see the guy that hit the dog and his friend that is helping him both have guns on their left hip.

[video=youtube;PYgrGs1me5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYgrGs1me5w[/video]

[video=youtube;12Kyd2htJLc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Kyd2htJLc[/video]

One second later, and the dude would've ended up run over by the transport truck coming the other way.

When in doubt - power out! A small fury speed bump beats locking up the front and getting squished by a truck

When in doubt - power out! A small fury speed bump beats locking up the front and getting squished by a truck

I agree with this, but it's especially hard not to panic when one of your homies goes down in front of you and YOU could risk running him over.

I think the second dude could have braked and swerved off the path of his buddy's slide, but he was probably really unprepared.... stay sharp out there, folks!

I'll give the first rider the benefit of the doubt....maybe the dog hit the front wheel off line, but the 2nd guy dumped his bike instead of avoiding. Don't they teach brake and avoid any more?

I'll give the first rider the benefit of the doubt....maybe the dog hit the front wheel off line, but the 2nd guy dumped his bike instead of avoiding. Don't they teach brake and avoid any more?

Of course they do, but the rider stopped at the line rather than in the box.

The first rider looked liked he was at maximum braking while on a painted line and tar strip and locked up the front just as he hit the dog. Lean back people, small animals are squishy.

Easy to be an armchair quarterback looking at video vs actually being the rider...but it sure does look like that second guy just completely bailed instead of making any effort to brake or steer around things.

[video=youtube;1Q6mRPP1_58]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q6mRPP1_58&feature=youtu.be[/video]

The dude who went down was carrying a sidearm as well. Stayed holstered surprisingly. Also I feel like the girl who bumped him at the end as he was tumbling could have done a better job of avoiding him. I understand she must have been panicking and possibly target fixating.. but still they taught us how to avoid an "obstacle" like that for the M1 exit.

In that third video it looks like the guy on the white bike locked his front wheel (you can see a bit of white smoke just before he goes down) so it does appear he tried to brake, just too hard.

FWIW, she wasn't in the proper stagger formation - looks like everyone ahead was, but she was out of formation. She ran out of real estate in a hurry when the guy on the green bike ahead honked on the brakes.

Exactly, dog got hit anyway, and the dog didn't cause the crashes poor riding did.
Exactly, I wrote that on facebook and a few got ****** at me, a few felt bad for the dog which makes me not hate humanity.... as much.

Everyone in this video deserves a slap except for the truck driver.

Last edited:
Holy %$#&! What a close call! Could have been a hell of a lot worse. Dog...middle of nowhere?

Watch out for those deer too!

75 mph in close formation. Dog never stood a chance. Truck driver was a woman, according to some of the comments.

If I was that second rider I would sacrifice 2 goat & a sheep to thank the gods

Back
Top Bottom