Does riding without helmet affect insurance/record? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Does riding without helmet affect insurance/record?

How? XXXXXXXXL helmet? Any turbans I have seen on older sikh men were pretty damned big (considering all the uncut hair and >5 sq m of cloth, that makes sense). I guess someone could make a helmet that was turban shaped (probably need inflatable or pads inserted after your head is in to get good contact at the base of your skull) but the market would be so small, I doubt anyone will try.
it looked like a lot of work, but he made it work somehow

it looked like a lot of work, but he made it work somehow
Interesting. I guess if you wrapped it differently (is that allowed?) to make it more even over you head instead of a bulge over your ears you could maintain the required coverage but have a more normal head shape to accommodate a helmet.

They made this instead: Tough Turban

doesn’t protect a chin though.
I give that a zero percent chance of staying on. It is just perched on your head. Maybe the first touch it helps with but then it's gone. They needed to incorporate some type of harness to make it useful. The plastic "chain mail" is a useless wank. If they made the outside layer incredibly slippery (I don't know what material is slippery enough on asphalt) maybe it would slide instead of pulling off your head.

How? XXXXXXXXL helmet? Any turbans I have seen on older sikh men were pretty damned big (considering all the uncut hair and >5 sq m of cloth, that makes sense). I guess someone could make a helmet that was turban shaped (probably need inflatable or pads inserted after your head is in to get good contact at the base of your skull) but the market would be so small, I doubt anyone will try.
Silk takes amazingly little room. The magicians love pulling yards of it out of incredibly small spaces.

Fail to wear proper helmet on motorcycle - section 104(1) of the Highway Traffic Act - $110 fine, 0 points (usually 0 points are considered minor violations) but insurance will know about it and likely increase premiums,

Back
Top Bottom