Does anyone know where can I buy clutch lever | GTAMotorcycle.com

Does anyone know where can I buy clutch lever

Brockc

I ride a KTM RC390. I dropped my bike this morning when I was trying to park my bike on the side of an uphill road. I checked my bike everything is okay except the clutch lever was broken. I checked Amazon and didn't find the factory clutch lever from KTM. I just got my license last October I really got no idea about where can I get the clutch lever. I just want to know could anyone tell me where can I find the clutch lever? Thanks for helping.

The cheap CNC ebay levers work fine. I use them on my track bike. They break at the same rate as OEM ones haha.
You'll wait a while for shipping.
I'd get the shorter ones for the street though. That will help with them snapping if you drop it again.

If you want them quicker, go to a KTM dealer. OEM might be reasonable. Looks to be about $20 Canadian based off Partsfish american prices.
Part #14....assuming you don't need the complete assembly.

I'd add some Barkbusters to that list.
and the bark buster info

Barkbusters on a RC390? lol.
Lame.

Google a KTM dealer near you. GP bikes comes to mind. You are only going to find KYM parts at a KTM dealer, Otherwise online.

Pre cut a bit from the end, so that if it drops again only the tip breaks off and you can still ride.

RSC Clutch Lever

I just put a shorty lever on the DRZ. Expensive, but probably the best clutch lever money can buy

He's a new rider and if he drops it again he won't have a problem. If he decides to go offroad he's set. If he goes down hard with his hand on the left bar saves an injury...lots of reasons to have Barkbuster or Tusk on any bike. Very long term investment.

Some clutch levers have breakaway weak points but better to prevent an issue long term.

Not an ADV,not going offroad.No barkbusters or tusks apply.
ktm-rc-390-black.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

He's a new rider and if he drops it again he won't have a problem. If he decides to go offroad he's set. If he goes down hard with his hand on the left bar saves an injury...lots of reasons to have Barkbuster or Tusk on any bike. Very long term investment.

Some clutch levers have breakaway weak points but better to prevent an issue long term.
:poop:

Back
Top Bottom