Do we have any place like this near the City | GTAMotorcycle.com

Do we have any place like this near the City

djez

Even TMP is a little too long for a scooter or mini bike, for these a go kart track is ideal

I have been to a few places in the GTA to ride my super moto pit bike, my pitbike however is a little crazier then your average mini bike or scooter in terms of loudness and performance. And everytime i go somewhere I get told to never come back with my bike after a few hot laps lol....401 indoor mini indy let me ride twice, and Ive also been to Centenial park outdoor track....I even competed there in a mini bike race series they were having at the time.....

This is at Centenial go kart track, I had a blast there, but the people that run it said I just go way too fast for their track...So much fun while it lasted! Best part was I didnt have a truck back then, so 8am in the morning we rode the pit bikes there on the street...LOL
DSC01259.jpg

DSC01262.jpg

There is one really nice outdoor track that I know of that was still allowing faster mini bikes on it. I cant remember the name off the top of my head but I will try to find out for you. The track itself was awesome from the pics and videos I was shown from my friend that was going there steadily about 2 years ago....It was quite far so i never went

Last edited:
There is one really nice outdoor track that I know of that was still allowing faster mini bikes on it. I cant remember the name off the top of my head but I will try to find out for you. The track itself was awesome from the pics and videos I was shown from my friend that was going there steadily about 2 years ago....It was quite far so i never went

Goodwood used to have mini bike races - not sure if they still do. Good group of guys running things, but it's been a number of years since I went.
http://www.goodwoodkartways.com/index.htm

Goodwood used to have mini bike races - not sure if they still do. Good group of guys running things, but it's been a number of years since I went.
http://www.goodwoodkartways.com/index.htm

Thats the place I was referring too, a friend of mine Jamie used to own a bike shop in Toronto off Dupont called 55degrees. He was really into pitbikes and doing mini moto track days there a few years ago....His friend Ronnie (Asian sexy time guy) that alot of people on here will know was also really into it....Not sure what those guys are still into it these days

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom