Do all Sportbike riders... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Do all Sportbike riders...

Soon to be featured on r/meatcrayon.

Can't fix stupid.

Of course they do. Also, every single one of them wears purple briefs, has a left nipple piercing, drinks pineapple Fanta, and has two pairs of Airpods

Every one of them. It's because they can't stay on them for long or their arms cramp up in that downhill riding position.

Is there a video to go with this jive, all I see is a still picture of light traffic through a dirty windshield.

I mean that truck in the HOV lane is the slowest on the road. Can we argue about HOV speeds again??
And yet they aren't the ones breaking the law. Its not a passing lane.

Although that is true, it is also a dbag move.
I dont get this.

If you meet the requirements then what is the problem to traveling at speed?

If you want to speed and pass then you move back into the proper lane to do so. It is a traveling lane, they are traveling.

I dont get this.

If you meet the requirements then what is the problem to traveling at speed?

If you want to speed and pass then you move back into the proper lane to do so. It is a traveling lane, they are traveling.
That kind of obstinate thinking is what substantially impedes the flow of traffic on our roads. If you do not want to exceed 100 km/h, in the vast majority of situations, you should never move out of the right lane. Yes it is a travel lane. yes you can legally go 100 in any travel lane. If traffic is light, there is never a reason why you should be travelling in the HOV lane at 100 km/h other than you are a knob enforcing your "rights".

Ride like this? I don't think I've ever seen one ride below 120km

What are all those vehicles doing on their racetrack???

Edit: Can’t be racin’. No leathers.

7f07ba1ea2b35c950c1ffb7d6ef822ff.jpg

ea9574ad4b31483db7b96d7ce10c98f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
9b48b4edcb893fec4c61386407de8693.jpg

Last edited:
That kind of obstinate thinking is what substantially impedes the flow of traffic on our roads. If you do not want to exceed 100 km/h, in the vast majority of situations, you should never move out of the right lane. Yes it is a travel lane. yes you can legally go 100 in any travel lane. If traffic is light, there is never a reason why you should be travelling in the HOV lane at 100 km/h other than you are a knob enforcing your "rights".
Disagree.

If people used the lanes for what they are actually design for it would work just fine. Stay right unless you want to pass.

There are a plethora of reasons why you would want to use the HOV lane.
  1. Because you meet the requirements and are doing your part to reduce clusterfuck of vehicles in normal lanes. Maybe in that instance its "fine" but you never know whats ahead.
  2. Because you don't wish to deal with morons using the highway like their personal race circuit and avoid people merging into you from both sides.
  3. To set cruise and just have a mostly relaxing straight path to your destination with as little thinking required as possible.
Etc, etc.

Rights have zero to do with it. The issue is that people treat it as a passing lane, it is not. Change your paradigm.

Disagree.

If people used the lanes for what they are actually design for it would work just fine. Stay right unless you want to pass.

There are a plethora of reasons why you would want to use the HOV lane.
  1. Because you meet the requirements and are doing your part to reduce clusterfuck of vehicles in normal lanes. Maybe in that instance its "fine" but you never know whats ahead.
  2. Because you don't wish to deal with morons using the highway like their personal race circuit and avoid people merging into you from both sides.
  3. To set cruise and just have a mostly relaxing straight path to your destination with as little thinking required as possible.
Etc, etc.

Rights have zero to do with it. The issue is that people treat it as a passing lane, it is not. Change your paradigm.
I'm not saying it's a passing lane, I'm saying if you are travelling at less than the 85th percentile speed, you are an obstacle to the free flow of traffic. Parking yourself in a lane where it is difficult for people to pass you when there are many other lanes flowing at your speed is a dbag move. If you are going the 85th percentile speed, I have no issue with you using the HOV lane.

I'm not saying it's a passing lane, I'm saying if you are travelling at less than the 85th percentile speed, you are an obstacle to the free flow of traffic. Parking yourself in a lane where it is difficult for people to pass you when there are many other lanes flowing at your speed is a dbag move. If you are going the 85th percentile speed, I have no issue with you using the HOV lane.
Hmmm..

Seems the entitlement would swing both ways then.

As I said, in my mind there are many reasons to want to stay in the HOV. As long as you're going 100 I could care less.

Back
Top Bottom