Disrepectful Trackday Riders- Don't Bother Coming Anymore! | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Disrepectful Trackday Riders- Don't Bother Coming Anymore!

Nobody's disputing that. Deliberately going after his livelihood is better?
I think as someone that was preparing to go on a flight with this guy sure as hell would want to know about this. Flying is even more deadly.

New rider..

c66wd2.jpg

Nobody loves Ramon.

Ooh, I'm a noob. Did my first track day at the GTAM event. Somehow I found the following information on the GTAM Site about the track day.
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/trackday/TechRequirements.pdf

I was concerned that my bike on the first outing wouldn't pass tech. I double and triple check everything, and just for my safety even safety wired all the fluid bolts and things like calipers and line bolts. I even built the bike running water and water wetter 'cause I new I wanted to hit the track this year. (Even being Canada I didn't expect freezing weather May - October)

I would have hatted to put my bike down on the first outing due to something stupid I did, but to ****** my bike up over someones being an idiot would just piss me off. I'm one of those that if i'm not at work I'm not getting paid. I'd be tempted to pop someone in the head.

Just my $.02 being a noob.
Hope this sh#t is fixed before I get to TMP.

So being a noob I guess running shoes would be acceptable and you'd let me on the track 'cause I didn't know better. I'm sure I'd be sent home.

The only question that remains is this:

In regard to putting on the sweaty leathers right after your girlfriend finishes a session...

Is it gross, or does it turn you on??

Lol. I was behind the girl in yellow. I pitted out as I did not want to be behind her. They pulled her to green the next session.

a31d02199a310dd33fcedfaeb0c1e658.jpg

Apparently we have common friends.

☐ Not REKT
☑ REKT
☑ REKTangle
☑ SHREKT
☑ REKT-it Ralph
☑ Total REKTall
☑ The Lord of the REKT
☑ The Usual SusREKTs
☑ North by NorthREKT
☑ REKT to the Future
☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT
☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT
☑ LawREKT of Arabia
☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT

From now on when someone does something stupid at the track we all say "are you pulling a Ramon?"

...no? fine!!

Do you volunteer to follow me around and correct all of mine? I'll be a noob and I don't understand common sense :D

1585732.jpg

A quote from his website:
We provide safe and very well maintained aircraft. Your safety is our first priority.
Sounds like he knows a lot about safety...

I dont know about all of you but personally I wouldnt take flying lessons from a kid who just got his PPL last year. But thats just me :dontknow:

Ramon is hardly a "talented" rider, the only reason he wasn't bumped down to green was the fact they were sharing a bike.
If he show's up at any future day that I'm doing tech inspection he's gonna get grilled AND if he pulls this **** again he'll be packing his **** and leaving!

Back
Top Bottom