Dirtbike Ride July 20 in Milton anyone? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dirtbike Ride July 20 in Milton anyone?

Maverick95

Site Supporter
Enduro and Dirtbike friendly, Unsure what time yet, see when anyone else wants to go. Have a great spot Milton area, if you are towing dirtbikes in, bring the family & dogs, great swimming and fishing. Ride Enduros right in from road. I'll be taking my Enduro so any other Enduros that want to come for the ride there send me a Message and i'll send you my cell. If your towing in you are welcome to follow us ride in. Great for learning littles or more advanced explorers.

Unfortunately I only saw this today, otherwise I would love to have gone. It would be nice to know somewhere around here to ride offroad. Let me know next time you organize this as I live in Acton and its right near by. I would have to get my buddy to drive me down there though as my XR350 isn't streetable.

hello Mavelick, I would love to go, I never been off road since I got my used XR650R, so please let me know what time are you planning to go?

Thanks,

BM

Hey guys! Yeah i'm gonna head out in an hour or so when the heat is a bit less. I'll send you each a PM with my Number and we can meet somewhere. bikerman, if yours is street-legal we can ride together, Tuscani922, you can still meet with us and follow us over.

Probably gonna head out around 7. Send a text if u want to come. If u can't make it out for then let me know what time you can. 647 831 7819

Back
Top Bottom