Dirt bike insurer that will cover trail riding and fire/theft | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dirt bike insurer that will cover trail riding and fire/theft

Rossi86

Site Supporter
I have my green-plated KTM 525SX currently insured with Desjardins for trail riding liability insurance only, ~$200/year. However, Desjardins does not offer coverage for fire and theft. Allstate, which insures my house, car, and street bike gave me a ridiculous quote for my dirt bike ~$1000/year, which is what I pay for my GSXR1000!

Are there other insurance companies that will offer trail insurance + fire/theft?

AFAIK trail insurance will just be liability. My KTM is $90yr with Desjardin as well (just liability). If you can even find a policy with those included expect it to be $400 or more anyways. Might not be worth it.

AFAIK trail insurance will just be liability. My KTM is $90yr with Desjardin as well (just liability). If you can even find a policy with those included expect it to be $400 or more anyways. Might not be worth it.

I just want fire and theft because if someone steals it from my garage, it's a total loss.

Try a broker. I used Matthew Camacho, he actually found a better rate for me through another company and passed it over to save me money

He’s at the BIG aka Billyard Insurance Group

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Back
Top Bottom