Did I get an ok rate? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Did I get an ok rate?

Migmonkey

31 year old.
1 minor traffic ticket; fail to obey lane markings, 2015.
m1 last summer, M2 last November.
Went to driving school for M2.
1 100% at fault accident in 2012.
CBR 250R

TD wanted 1400 for they year (after the car discount, that I have with them).
I went with Echelon (Riders Plus) for 1087 for the year. 1 mil liability. 500 deductible for comprehensive. No collision coverage.

What kind of rate am I looking at next year?
I don't plan on upgrading the 250, I actually like it more than my friends VFR800.:lmao: It's an awesome commuter even, for my 240 pound frame.

Last edited:
31 year old.
1 minor traffic ticket; fail to obey lane markings, 2015.
m1 last summer, M2 last November.
Went to driving school for M2.
1 100% at fault accident in 2012.
CBR 250R

TD wanted 1400 for they year (after the car discount, that I have with them).
I went with Echelon (Riders Plus) for 1087 for the year. 1 mil liability. 500 deductible for comprehensive. No collision coverage.

What kind of rate am I looking at next year?
I don't plan on upgrading the 250, I actually like it more than my friends VFR800.:lmao: It's an awesome commuter even, for my 240 pound frame.

Just curious whether the ticket for "fail to obey lane markings" was on a bike for lane filtering (or similar) or something completely unrelated in a car?

Just curious whether the ticket for "fail to obey lane markings" was on a bike for lane filtering (or similar) or something completely unrelated in a car?

Entered an intersection as it was turning red, right before work. It was my birthday too...
95 Corolla.
I should have fought it. Cop was a ******. Said he was behind me when I saw him pull out from a parking lot from one of the factories.
Entered plea for the lower offence with no demerit points, plus lesser fine. Didn't have time or money to fight it.

Last edited:
I'm 34 and have had my m2 for 3 years now. No tickets and no accidents. I just bought a brand new cbr300r and I'm with intact. My policy was $860 for the year. Have never taken a safety course but they told me if I do its a 10% discount on the policy and another 10% when I get my full M.

Back
Top Bottom