Diablo SuperCorsa SC vs BT003RS vs Pilot Power | GTAMotorcycle.com

Diablo SuperCorsa SC vs BT003RS vs Pilot Power

Yorkee

Site Supporter
I need 110/70 R17 and 150/60 R17 so my tire choice is very limited.

I will be doing 50% trackdays, 50% street ride on the bike.

Maybe more trackdays and less street. (more like a few trackdays and couple street ride for a year)

I don't care much about tire milage. Which one I should pick?

Should I consider one set of tire for track and one set for street?

More track: BT003 or Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2, whatever is cheaper. Pretty sure there's no SuperCorsa in that size.
More Street: Pilot Power. I've tracked em on a 250 and they work great there too.

More track: BT003 or Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2, whatever is cheaper. Pretty sure there's no SuperCorsa in that size.
More Street: Pilot Power. I've tracked em on a 250 and they work great there too.

ha never thought of Diablo Rosso 2.

I can get old SuperCorsa sc1 in 110/150 from leftover stock...

I love my BT003, had a a set of RS', great grip, very confidence inspiring.
When the rear wore out, I replaced it with a BT003R and got like 3K KM's out of it.

They are great tires, just don't last very long.

I put a set of Pirelli SuperCorsa SP's on my track bike but I haven't had the chance to try them out yet.

BT-003RS. Great tire. Had them for street/track on my Motard.
-Burned them up in 3500km.

I would avoid the Powers. In that size it is only single compound. They came on my motard when I bought it and I didnt like them that much.
-Burned them up in 4k, but they were already used.

Check out Bridgestone S-20. It comes in the sizes mentioned. I have it on the Motard now for street/track and they work great. Handles the same as the BT-003RS but will give a longer life. -Got 3-4k on them now and they're half worn.

I was swapping the S-20 out with the BT-003RS for track, but it's a pain in the *** to swap tires often when I have tubes to deal with.

If you're only going to do a few street rides I wouldn't worry about it.

BT-003RS. Great tire. Had them for street/track on my Motard.
-Burned them up in 3500km.

I would avoid the Powers. In that size it is only single compound. They came on my motard when I bought it and I didnt like them that much.
-Burned them up in 4k, but they were already used.

Check out Bridgestone S-20. It comes in the sizes mentioned. I have it on the Motard now for street/track and they work great. Handles the same as the BT-003RS but will give a longer life. -Got 3-4k on them now and they're half worn.

I was swapping the S-20 out with the BT-003RS for track, but it's a pain in the *** to swap tires often when I have tubes to deal with.

If you're only going to do a few street rides I wouldn't worry about it.

What N3WMAN has said ... the only negative on the BT003RS is the performance in wet or cold weather. The warm up is kind of slower, especially on light low power bike ..... My understanding is that S20 is supposed to be better in those two areas.

Back
Top Bottom