Detachable saddlebag brackets | GTAMotorcycle.com

Detachable saddlebag brackets

I have them on my bike and my wife's. installation is pretty straight forward but definitely get help marking the holes for hard bags. The bracket is on solid but they still wobble a bit due to the fact the bags are heavy and only connect to he two bolts on the fender. I'm thinking of buying the hard mount bracket just so they can rest against some metal on the bottom. I'll try and post a couple pics tomorrow.

The work great on my bike with soft bags. I used cookie trays on the inside so that the brackets had something good and solid to bolt to.

Do you mean the bags or the brackets?

Here's a pic showing the gap between the fender and bag. If you think about all the weight suspended from two points on the fender it's obvious they will flex a bit going over bumps. But they bolt into the bag at four points so it's not going anywhere. The bracket itself is solid, no fear there.

photo 4.jpg

I've replaced the fender bolts in both cases. They use a torx bolt which totally rounds out if you take them on and off (I do it once a year to wash). I replaced them with regular bolts that have a hex head.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom