Dessert Mondays? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dessert Mondays?

GreenPlane

Hello everyone! Today I learned that previously there was such an event as "dessert Mondays". I really like the idea and I think that it would be nice to revive it!

The idea is to ride to different dessert places every Monday. I would say we can post a new location every Fri to give enough time to everyone. We can do the group rides e.g. from Bayview Village mall and ride to dessert places all over GTA. At the same time, people who don't want to do the group ride can just go to the dessert place and meet everyone there.

Proposed Rules for the group rides:

Frequency: every Monday if no rain.
Time: 7:15pm - 7:30pm.
Pace: Easy Pace ™

Looking forward for constructive feedback.

Looks like the thread about it is dead since 2011..
There is this thread from 2018.

looks like my search skills are complete garbage nowdays.. that's a nice thread! It has a really nice list of places!

Let’s start it up again. New list of places? Same places? Thoughts...?

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Let’s start it up again. New list of places? Same places? Thoughts...?

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com
The meetup is still going on weekly, @roadrash posted the list for this year.

And it is not just going but looks like it is going strong! They are even included in top 5 places for motorcycle meetups on northernontario.travel! Tbh, never heard about this list before yesterday : )

Ok well, temper your expectation. It's not an L&L mob, you'll see maybe 5-10 bikes at anytime between 7-10pm as people come and go.

Ok well, temper your expectation. It's not an L&L mob, you'll see maybe 5-10 bikes at anytime between 7-10pm as people come and go.
And that perfectly makes sense as I'm not sure that many dessert places will be able to server e.g. 30 new customers at once

If there are ever any meets at a DQ, count me in! Never mind the ice cream, they have a couple of my favorite burgers of any fast food place by far. And the $7 meal deals are ridiculously cheap!

I don't see it in the schedule in Monday night deserts but it doesn't mean that we can't have GTAM meet there.. I personally would love to check that place.. next week looks busy with different events like moto social, so how about the week after?

Back
Top Bottom