Dancing at stop lights. Would you do it? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dancing at stop lights. Would you do it?

I say we get a flash mob together that consists only of riders.

油井緋色;2067259 said:

++1

Happy dance at a red light? Bish I'm more sad than ever to see red and then the stopping part ofcourse

I'm not really the dancing type, but gas tank bongos? That sounds just about right. ;)

Would totally be down for that (flash mob).

Air guitar and drums rolling up the road and passing cars(throttle lock) toward cottage country is the closest I'd come.

油井緋色;2067259 said:

Please don't but if you feel that you must do it at around 2am in Newmarket.
thanks

Amazing. I can't say I've done this myself, however I'm pretty much a master on the Gas Tank Bongos.

oh man gas tank bongos... ive gone to town when the phil collins - in the air tonight. comes onto the radio.
gas tank main drum, windscreen = the cymbols

I agree I always through that "flash mob" was just another phrase for "WAYYYY! too much time on your hands"

I was going with watering down the biker image more.
They complain and say people that speed and stunt gives us a bad name well doing this, well let's just say next they will put a daisy (such as in the VW Bug) on their mirror or windscreen.
You are giving us a bad name and image if you do this.

*the dancing or enjoying the music on your bike is okay.

You are giving us a bad name and image if you do this.

Oh for sure cagers would get ****** the hell off. But if it's a small controlled group getting off their bikes jivin' at a long red light, that'd be different. So long as everyone gets back on on time. Definitely no crazy stunts.

Oh for sure cagers would get ****** the hell off. But if it's a small controlled group getting off their bikes jivin' at a long red light, that'd be different. So long as everyone gets back on on time. Definitely no crazy stunts.

I was being sarcastic.
How much attention do you need...I ride a bike look at meeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeee

Why don't you take that energy and enthusiasm down to some old folks home or kids hospital or Veteran's club and entertain them.

Back
Top Bottom