Dacre Rally 2020 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dacre Rally 2020

Thanks! Was a long wait, It's got a Dakar vibe to it, and coming from the 500cc, a nice breather. The CP2 engine is a tractor, just pulls in every gear, I'm a little baffled how it does it, 2nd and 3rd feels like 1st. If you want to see it up close of anything, let me know :)
Welcome to cross plane yammy life

no refunds? We’re you offered a credit?

A credit for future events upto 2021, though not sure where I will be in 2021, or the world will be. He does do private classes, though at close to $250 for a few hours, I might just book the trail tour thing again with close friends and bash their bikes while at it for less. So I think that money just went out the window, I never saw anything about a no refund policy, or else I would have waited.

Welcome to cross plane yammy life

Thanks! Only thing I'm finding so far is, in the morning it takes a while to crank, when pressing the ignition button it takes 3-5 seconds. The 2007 Suzuki I had, and 2016 CB500X both started before I could even let go of the ignition switch, super quick, both were also Fuel injected. Not sure if the dealer has to map it, or its the 15W 50 oil they put at first service

A credit for future events upto 2021, though not sure where I will be in 2021. He does do private classes, though at close to $250 for a few hours, I might just book the trail tour thing again with close friends and bash their bikes while at it for less. So I think that money just went out the window, I never saw anything about a no refund policy, or else I would have waited.

Thanks! Only thing I'm finding so far is, in the morning it takes a while to crank, when pressing the ignition button it takes 3-5 seconds. The 2007 Suzuki I had, and 2016 CB500X both started before I could even let go of the ignition switch, super quick, both were also Fuel injected. No sure if the dealer has to map it, or its the 15W 50 oil they put at first service
:unsure: can't say i ever noticed longer cranking times...but i had the cp3. mayhaps a fellow cp2? @ifiddles

:unsure: can't say i ever noticed longer cranking times...but i had the cp3. mayhaps a fellow cp2? @ifiddles

Let's see what she notes. It's not even something i can show the dealer, as once its warmed up it's fine. It's just odd, there are times in the morning I wonder if it will even start, sounds like its starving for air or fuel and choking, then kicks right up. Maybe I'm just being to paranoid

Also the engine puts out alot of heat, these hot days commuting, and at standstill it's hit over 105c on the internal temp, I start to cook lol

@ScorpionT16 never had an issue with my CP2 firing right up...even after a long winter hibernation, she cranks right over on first try...and as for the engine putting out a lot of heat, I personally haven't had or heard of anyone else in my FZ07 group make that complaint either...

@ScorpionT16 never had an issue with my CP2 firing right up...even after a long winter hibernation, she cranks right over on first try...and as for the engine putting out a lot of heat, I personally haven't had or heard of anyone else in my FZ07 group make that complaint either...

Thanks for the info, maybe I'm just over thinking it and it needs to settle in a bit more, still loving the motor and bike overall! The heat thing, perhaps it's just my gear and moto boots, or traffic in 35c+, once moving all is fine

I have last years bronze route still on my gps. Might try and organize a multi day ride re-creating it. I did it on a 450exc last year but figure I can do most of it on my 1090.

Back
Top Bottom