Cyberpunk 2077: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Build BEGINS! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cyberpunk 2077: Ducati Monster Motorcycle Build BEGINS!

Canadian Rider

Well, I have been waiting for this game for a long time, and I absolutely love the fact that as a motorcycle and car enthusiast that they have made such striking designs and included both as core gameplay elements. The entire style and feel of the game I am so struck and love, that I am going to be doing a full transformation on my 2006 Ducati Monster S2R to fit the motorcycle into the world. I think the Monster is the right canvas to build something striking and true to the style of the game and can't wait to bring some of this game to our real world!

Here is a video of what you can expect! I am so excited about this project!!

Wow, didnt realize you were on here!
I enjoy your content on youtube - that R8 is a real beauty, pity they did away with the gated manual since.

Looking forward to the build Ducati build!

Wow, didnt realize you were on here!
I enjoy your content on youtube - that R8 is a real beauty, pity they did away with the gated manual since.

Looking forward to the build Ducati build!
Thanks Powerman I really appreciate it! It is a pity and that is why I am keeping the R8 forever! The Ducati build will be something special, I am kind of obsessed with the game!

The LED light is finally installed! Here is the full installation video for those interested! This LED headlight also lights up if you lean left or right which is honestly really neat.

Well, I finally got a chance to install the Lightmode EVO Neutron S Kit on my Shoei RF 1400. I give you a first look and share my initial impressions on this light kit, which is another part of my Cyberpunk 2077 build on the Ducati Monster S2R 800. This definitely gives a TRON vibe that I love, and it matches perfectly with the futuristic look I am going for on my 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 800.

Does anyone have anything like this? Also is a great safety feature for nighttime riding.

I like the dystopian cyberpunk stuff. You can draw a lot from the dystopian motorcycle art on the net. Would be cool to put one of those LED moving message signs on a helmet. Put a flexible LED screen on the outside, flash commercials like the big signs at Yonge/Dundas square and Times Square.

Back
Top Bottom