CSC mail order motorcycles | GTAMotorcycle.com

CSC mail order motorcycles

certainly a cheap motorcycle. What do you do when you need support or something replaced under warranty? How long will you be waiting to get replacement parts? I am assuming it is pretty basic engine wise so probably any bike shop can deal with issues that might arise. I still prefer having a relationship with my dealer who can get me help and support if needed.

certainly a cheap motorcycle. What do you do when you need support or something replaced under warranty? How long will you be waiting to get replacement parts? ...
Buy 2 and part one out.

Did anybody bother to read the link I posted ? Hello, Bueller, anybody ????

Isn't that link almost 4 years old or am I reading that wrong?

If it's been around that long someone must have bought one!

Isn't that link almost 4 years old or am I reading that wrong?

If it's been around that long someone must have bought one!
People have bought lots of CSC bikes, the point of the share was to point out the pros and cons.

They've sold hundreds in the US, thousands around the world, the Zhonsen (sp) manufacturer sells under a lot of names around the world. Full inventory of parts are warehoused at CSC in california so your not waiting on China.
Its a different concept, they are a self service model. They want and encourage you to work on your own bike, there are authorized service centers around if you cant work on things.
Its not for everyone, its low powered and simple, no multiple electronic modes , more like an enduro from the 70's.
I rode one when we were in Arizona for a season. I had no issues, but I wasnt interstating it or trying to make it do what it wasn't built for.

People have bought lots of CSC bikes, the point of the share was to point out the pros and cons.

The point of my reply is a) seems as your price and info is from 4 years ago and b) I've not really heard on it so is it really that popular in Canada?

Crankcall-thx. Either ordering parts from California or China and thx for the review. Passing on this as even a cheap pit bike

They've sold hundreds in the US, thousands around the world, the Zhonsen (sp) manufacturer sells under a lot of names around the world. Full inventory of parts are warehoused at CSC in california so your not waiting on China.
Its a different concept, they are a self service model. They want and encourage you to work on your own bike, there are authorized service centers around if you cant work on things.
Its not for everyone, its low powered and simple, no multiple electronic modes , more like an enduro from the 70's.
I rode one when we were in Arizona for a season. I had no issues, but I wasnt interstating it or trying to make it do what it wasn't built for.

Top speed? Can it be used as a commuter/weekend back-roader?

Topped out around 80kms and that was hard to hold on steep hills. I commuted on it , but my commute was secondary roads. The 401 would be almost dangerous.
Back roads were great, the CSC adventure was very happy on gravel, fire roads and most trails could be mastered, deep sand it lacked power, but we dont have deep sand here much.
Gas mileage was good, I bought it used with 800kms on it, put 6,000kms on it with just regular oil changes ect. sold it for $600 more than I paid.

Back
Top Bottom