CSBK season underway | GTAMotorcycle.com

CSBK season underway

You Know

Icar in the books should be an exciting season! Anyone know if a season highlight dvd for 2010 is available?

All the 2010 videos are online the CSBK site. Look for #111 in round three superbike.. it's my new track bike. :)

I would like to check it out. Was wondering if anyone could suggest something:

1) If I can only go one of the days Sat or Sun, which day is the better race?
2) What time should I show up to get good seats?

It's a double header so there is racing Saturday and Sunday. Basically a duplicate schedule, whichever day the weather looks nicer is the day you should come.

It's fun to be there all day, there are practice sessions in the morning and plenty of stuff to look at. Come early.

I'll be there both days. Shannonville though not as pretty as some of the other tracks is definitely the most spectator friendly track. Should be some great racing both days.

Trying to make it out for one maybe two days.

Mosport is far more spectator friendly than SMP.

Trying to make it out for one maybe two days.

Mosport is far more spectator friendly than SMP.

Depends on what you mean by "friendly". Mosport is a fun place to be for sure for everything but the racing, then you can only watch 2-3 corners at the most.

Shannonville you can see all but one corner from the grandstands.. that's probably what he meant.

Depends on what you mean by "friendly". Mosport is a fun place to be for sure for everything but the racing, then you can only watch 2-3 corners at the most.

Shannonville you can see all but one corner from the grandstands.. that's probably what he meant.

Meh, you can walk/ride/drive/camp to most corners with ease at Mosport. I don't know how friendlier it can get to watch any form of motorsport at any given track.

Anyways lets hope there is a great turnout by the fans this weekend.

Meh, you can walk/ride/drive/camp to most corners with ease at Mosport. I don't know how friendlier it can get to watch any form of motorsport at any given track.

Anyways lets hope there is a great turnout by the fans this weekend.

Doesn't change the fact that you can only see about 1/10th of the track from any one spot.

How much is a pass for one day and what time is the Saturday race?

Back
Top Bottom