CSBK Round 1 Shannonville This weekend! | GTAMotorcycle.com

CSBK Round 1 Shannonville This weekend!

From the reports I'm hearing the paddock is very full already. I can't wait to get there and give the Burns racing R3 another thrashing!

That's exciting. I know some Pros who aren't racing this year but some who are coming back. Hopefully there is some net growth.

I'll be out to watch at Grand Bend.

It was a great turnout for Round 1. 28 entries for PRO SBK, 16 entries for PRO SPORT BIKE, 18 entries for AM SBK, 14 for AM SPORT BIKE and 20 for the new Lightweight class.

Casas racing team did pretty good. Pole, holeshot, no challengers, 6 sec lead at the finish.

I went out yesterday as well, hadnt been to the races in along time( decades). The place looks the same lol. Weather was perfect.

Szoke clearly was the best out there,he is as old as Rossi.

In fact Szoke is our rossi with 10 national titles.

KBB( KawyBusabim) until 2019 turbo Hayabusa comes out?)

No real surprises in the results but the AM grids seem light compared to Pro.

what was amazing was the guy who won AM600 and got 3rd in AM SBK was on a 99 R6.... 1999....thats crazy. No quick shifter, no USD forks, no fuel injection!

Dude hauled the mail!

Speaking of hauling mail, that Leclair kid LWT class was looks very fast.

um, make that 12 national titles, he's working on #13
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

There is only one person who i think could beat Jordan Szoke and thats Brett Mccormick. Matt Mcbride could do it in the dry at the 2 rounds he only attends but he's missing something. If it rains then Matt has a good chance of winning in his current state. I don't think these guys realise how serious Jordan is about his racing. I really believe Jordan is waiting for Brett even if its only one or 2 rounds. FYI Jordan's BMW's are freaking fast.

I am not sure what Amy Szoke is trying to prove but whatever it is she's doing a great job at it. I don't believe she has what it takes to beat Michael Van Ek. I do howhere will predict that Jordan, Amy, and son will all be racing at a CSBK event within the next 12 years. Just imagine if all of them lined up on a CSBK Pro superbike grid on electric BMW's. Now that would be a site to see.

I’d say Amy is trying to prove what we all try to prove. From what I hear if she didn’t run off she would have been 4th or 5th. Not a bad start to the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d say Amy is trying to prove what we all try to prove. From what I hear if she didn’t run off she would have been 4th or 5th. Not a bad start to the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice win btw. Should be a good battle between you and Dave.

Why can't a girl just race without having to prove something? Seems like guys are allowed to do that so why can't those with vaginas?

Agreed. Amy is a fast racer who can race with anyone. Going from the 300 last year, to the Superbike this year, would be a big step for anyone and she didn't seem to struggle with it very much at all.

I trust you didn't intend that to come across so condescending.

Nope it's all love. What i was referring to was her run off. I would hate to see her season end before it even got started. I would hate to see her or any other racer get hurt.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom