CSBK Round 1 advanced tickets | GTAMotorcycle.com

CSBK Round 1 advanced tickets

They hamper the excitement by not letting you buy anything but the whole weekend. Sell me a Sunday ticket and I'll buy one.

They hamper the excitement by not letting you buy anything but the whole weekend. Sell me a Sunday ticket and I'll buy one.
But the whole weekend is $38.15? How much would you be willing to pay for Sunday only? I doubt it would be a lot cheaper as it would cannibalize some of the weekend ticket sales.

What is spectating like at Grand Bend? Having only been there for track days, the main grandstand past the pit area is not really suitable for crowds (or even one person!). Where can you watch from?

The grandstand has been updated I believe, however there is PLENTY of grass viewing that still shows the whole track all over the place there. Basically it's the best track we go to for spectators bar the now unavailable Shannonville.

How is the spectating at Calabogie? Are the only seats on the front straight? Track looks really good, but the spectating maybe not so much?

I don't know how they've done it recently but in previous years, yes, the only seating was stands along the front straight just before turn 1.
You could take your chair (I suppose) to the rim around 17, 18, 19.
Calabogie is a great track to ride, spectating? yeah, not so much.

I don't know how they've done it recently but in previous years, yes, the only seating was stands along the front straight just before turn 1.
You could take your chair (I suppose) to the rim around 17, 18, 19.
Calabogie is a great track to ride, spectating? yeah, not so much.

Thanks, I wonder if being at the corner is allowed. Probably would prefer that.

How is the spectating at Calabogie? Are the only seats on the front straight? Track looks really good, but the spectating maybe not so much?
No stands but you can see Turns 15-20 from the Viewing platform above Pro6 or from the Ridge behind Pro6. You can head down to the lower paddock and see Turns 1,2 and some of turn 8.

I'll be there racing Pro Lightweight and the Pro6GP Middleweight Challenge Senior classes. Come look for me in the paddock we'll have some free samples.

Tickets are online only kids under 12 are free!

Back
Top Bottom