Crazy Cop | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crazy Cop

K

Krauser

So I got into some trouble today.

I was heading to the bank a few minutes ago and I saw a cop which would appear to be blocking 2 large transport trucks, the cop had sub-lights on, not his main lights. I didn't know what the hell was going on, so I went into the Donut Diner Plaza to investigate if I can make a left or right turn, I'm (STILL IN THE PARKING LOT) and the cop does a u-turn and chases me down, in an angry voice and a HUGE adrenaline rush asks me for my license... Uhhh, wtf is going on I'm thinking. Now, while doing all of that the cop causes MASSIVE congestion, people are ****ing confused too, I'm not the only one, so he gets out of his car and stops 4 more cars on both lanes, now there's a HUGE road block... And he's writing everyone a ticket... Again causing congestion while I'm still in the parking lot, CONFUSED.

Again, still in the parking lot... Got a $110 ticket for disobeying an officer directing traffic. The dude was in his car which one could barely see...

RED = Transport Trucks, RIGHT BLUE = Cop in Original Position, LEFT BLUE = Cop in New Position, GREEN = ME IN THE PARKING LOT. I'm going to fight this, he was nuts...
cop1x.jpg

All of these people got a ticket too, because the cop wasn't smart enough to block MULTIPLE entrances to make a RIGHT turn which I guess what his goal was. INSTEAD, he confused the **** out of people.
ticketg.jpg

Still in the parking lot...
ticket2.jpg

Sorry, ****** quality, good thing I wasn't on my bike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAQ2jmZbOps

Last edited:
calm down................say WHAT

write the story again

ok.............so now your smokin ...............and the pics are sideways........HolyF***

this might goto a 10 pager

LOL, tl'dr version... I was going to the bank, saw a large truck and saw a cop on the other side of the road... I pulled into a plaza, confused, waited for a few second and the cop came rushing to me while I was still in the parking lot. He was blocking people from making a right turn, but he shouldn't have done it alone as there was multiple entrances to make a right turn. If he could have moved his cruiser a little down the street, he could have blocked all of them. We didn't even have the option to make a left or right turn, as we were still in the Plaza parking lot.

It's all good, i got my monitor on it's side now, i'll get back to you in a second.
(ps> Send me some of the stuff you got please lol)

ok.............so now your smokin ...............and the pics are sideways........HolyF***

this might goto a 10 paper

> Fixed :D

Last edited:
ok...GREAT.....now draw a line showing us all, the route YOU drove,....... in .......say.....BROWN

and draw where the cop was running around,.... in pink

It's already in the blue, there's where he reparked his cruiser, that's where he should have parked it in the first place... So people could use the Plaza to go backwards instead of forcing them to take a left.

I think Mr cop was high on RED BULLS***......I dont think he has a leg to stand on.....unless you were driving through a crime scene...LOL

seems you were "cutting the corner"

thanks for the drawings!!!!

Last edited:
We were waiting for maybe a 30-45 seconds to make out what was going on, once we saw that there was another cop far by the train tracks it became obvious that one of the lanes was blocked/closed. As we were reversing the cop shows up.

it seems like every time i go down glendale past the scrap yrd there, there is always a transport truck on the side of the road. Some of the cops around here are giving out tickets for stupid things because they're so inexperienced. Couple of friends of mine that are cops said that our NRP force, in st catharines a lot is made up of like 25% or more of cops with less than 5 years experience.

Fight the ticket, it's not your fault he's new :O

I didn't read anything about what you got cited for? If you were by-passing traffic through that parking lot, then you were in violation. Best to stop in for real to avoid that charge. ;-)

I ended up winning, cop did not show.

Of course he didn't, because it would have been a giant embarrassment for him to try and explain or justify that fine bit of police work.... :tard:

cops should be held more accountable for their actions...not showing should allow the average joe to recoup lost wages...but then morons will milk that too...but still...

Back
Top Bottom