Crazy commuter in Turkey | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crazy commuter in Turkey

Phenomenal rider skill but like the guy who broke the record around paris he will be dead soon.... This turkey in turkey will soon be turkey

I don't know why people would call him skilled. he's an idiot and soon to be a statistic like the paris guy. Do you still think the paris guy had skillz? or is he just a dead idiot?

I don't know why people would call him skilled. he's an idiot and soon to be a statistic like the paris guy. Do you still think the paris guy had skillz? or is he just a dead idiot?
iWKad22.jpg

Made it to the 30sec mark. Crap.

Made it to the 30sec mark. Crap.
Lol, you haven't even seen the best parts then.

Wonder how many people noticed the police on the first watch.

Not that he isn't going fast or risky, though alot of parts in that video have been speed ramped in editing. I do alot of photo/video work, and it's easy to spot. Makes it look alot faster and riskier.

Not that he isn't going fast or risky, though alot of parts in that video have been speed ramped in editing. I do alot of photo/video work, and it's easy to spot. Makes it look alot faster and riskier.

Which parts? 2:40-2:50ish seems sped up but I dunno.

Hopefully the criminal will soon Dance With the Devil and no innocent road users will be injured or involved.

This is the only issue I have with these self-focused idiots ... other road users will be involved in the rider's death wish :mad:
My other issue is public perception and the example he sets. How many people did one scumbag piss off in one ride. I realize it is Turkey, but there are immature dorks here that will try to emulate him.
With social media the power of stupid is multiplied greatly.

Back
Top Bottom