Courage is knowing what not to fear - Please Read | GTAMotorcycle.com

Courage is knowing what not to fear - Please Read

Kahuna Powersports

Site Supporter
Courage is knowing what not to fear

Some people like to say that if one does not ride in the rain, he or she does not ride at all. There's absolutely no point in calling someone less of a rider just because he or she prefers to stay at home or drive a car when it rains. But the ones who take the challenge and face no fear, are called Brave.

Sunny Yeung a new motorcycle rider, bought 2011 Blue Kawasaki Ninja 250, rode 4500 km from Coquitlam BC to Toronto ON and came straight to Kahuna Powersports facility and shared his experience. This is what he said:

"All my friends are telling me to sell my Ninja 250 and move upto 600cc bikes because they say the Ninja 250 is too slow, too gutless, blah blah blah. So I have decided to take my little Ninja across Canada to show them what it is actually capable of. I blissed through the rockies, braced the prairies, and ripped through the great lakes just like the other 600cc bikes.

The 250 is truly an awesome machine. It will always have a special place in my heart
".

Sunny Yeung we welcome you to the World of Motorcycles, you are not just a rider, you are a Brave Rider. We wish you a safe journey back home.

We request all the fellow riders to please visit www.facebook.com/kahunapowersportstoronto and encourage this and other young riders.

Thank you

Attachments

• Sunny Yeung Testimonial.jpg
    Sunny Yeung Testimonial.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 181
I just don't want to get wet. Riding in the rain spoils an otherwise enjoyable experience for me.

Kudos to Sunny for showing the skeptics what the 250 can do for a rider.

Did the profit margins on the 250's climb recently?

Just pulling ya leg

Sure, you can do the kilometers on a 250CC but you wont chop nearly as many bitches as you could with a 600CC in those kilometers.

For his next big feat Sunny will master the use of adjectives!

"I blissed through the rockies, braced the prairies, and ripped through the great lakes."

The only thing I got from that which made any sense was "ripped through the great lakes"...the rest describes nothing to me at all. He would have been better to say he hopskipped through the rockies, and pranced across the prairies...at least then we'd have a useful visual.

Sounds like a real nice trip though, good for you Sunny!

Last edited:
Congrats Sunny...epic ride...memories for a life time.
It's not size that matters but how you use it.

I've got a lot more respect for a rider that rides his/her bike for reasons other than a fair weather ride to Tim's. I've also got more respect for someone doing long rides on a motorcycle I can appreciate (like a Ninja 250) over a two wheeled winnebago that I just don't understand. I realize this reflects an un-informed bias (I've never ridden a winnebago, never want to) but it is what it is.

Good for you, Sunny.

Sure, you can do the kilometers on a 250CC but you wont chop nearly as many bitches as you could with a 600CC in those kilometers.

lol

I've got a lot more respect for a rider that rides his/her bike for reasons other than a fair weather ride to Tim's. I've also got more respect for someone doing long rides on a motorcycle I can appreciate (like a Ninja 250) over a two wheeled winnebago that I just don't understand. I realize this reflects an un-informed bias (I've never ridden a winnebago, never want to) but it is what it is.

Good for you, Sunny.

agreed.

that guy who iron-butted his way from florida all the way to the tip of alaska on a 125. . .that was mad respect. . .

agreed.

that guy who iron-butted his way from florida all the way to the tip of alaska on a 125. . .that was mad respect. . .

+1

Agreed. That 125 trip was EPIC!

Back
Top Bottom