Conspicuity lighting | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Conspicuity lighting

Good idea. It's on the list. Not in a hurry. By the time i get this done I'll need a refresher course.

You going up to Mosport this weekend? The 998's not ready, so I'm thinking of cruising over on the Hyper on Sunday either morning/early afternoon.

No riding for me till my wife is well.It might be a very long haul. :(

Ok.I have ordered Denali D4's with the datadim relay and fork mounts.(more is better...right?) I am considering putting lights in my Givi V46.There are two options.Givi sells a kit that gives you an extra brake and running light.And Admore has a kit that does the brake and running light with red turn signals.I already have Hyperlites on the rear.Hmmm?
Lots of time to tinker in the garage till i get back on two wheels someday. :p

I got stuff.Not cheap tho.
5cd32cfe-ed39-4126-af0c-a2c0ef31d78a-original.jpg

Don’t look into them on max power or you’ll have 4 tiny suns in each eye for a while.

Don’t look into them on max power or you’ll have 4 tiny suns in each eye for a while.
and don't tip them up too high please. I don't want to blinded by the light, when approaching you.

and don't tip them up too high please. I don't want to blinded by the light, when approaching you.
This is tops on my list.I am going to run a Hybrid setup with the spot aimed away from oncoming traffic and the flood down slightly.The amber lenses will be in most of the time anyway.
I hate the new high end cars and trucks with the led lights burning a hole in your retinas.BUT...i hate minivans turning left in front of me more.

If they are dual intensity they will have 2 modes, one for day time running lights at reduced power and then one for full power spot lights. Should be able to run it through so when you hit your high beams the Denali's go full blast with it.

If they are dual intensity they will have 2 modes, one for day time running lights at reduced power and then one for full power spot lights. Should be able to run it through so when you hit your high beams the Denali's go full blast with it.
Yes. I spent the extra $70 for the datadim controller. With the bikes control on lowbeam, the LEDs are at 50 percent. On HighBeam they are at 100 percent.

Bought some lights on amazon, had to remove a red led from them, I'll post when they are complete and how they work.

riding ahead of a BMW tourer today with modulating lights.....it did attract the eye but was also a bit confusing

Got my Denali D4's working properly.

Ducati hi beam only.Ugggh.
a6d8b67e-8515-46ec-90ce-3ba5ba4b5d96-original.jpg

D4's on low beam.
4b839440-7eb6-44fc-80ab-28819e368955-original.jpg

D4's on hi beam.WOW!
b8663b34-e402-41d8-ba0f-d2f8cecf0866-original.jpg

Got my Denali D4's working properly.

Ducati hi beam only.Ugggh.
a6d8b67e-8515-46ec-90ce-3ba5ba4b5d96-original.jpg

D4's on low beam.
4b839440-7eb6-44fc-80ab-28819e368955-original.jpg

D4's on hi beam.WOW!
b8663b34-e402-41d8-ba0f-d2f8cecf0866-original.jpg

You need to get out later to really see the effect. That Benjamin Road?

I have been really happy with the stock LED headlights on my GS, best lights I have ever had but always want more when nighttime comes. Was thinking of adding the D4's or the D7's for maximum brightness.

Back
Top Bottom