Chestermans | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chestermans

webb70

Heading to Chestermans this Saturday and was wondering if anybody has been yet this year?
How's the track?

Thanks

I'm still riding outside. Won't think about Chesterman's until the snow has landed. Going to the Ganny this Saturday, Porter road exit 9:00 a.m.
Have Fun!

Went there over the holidays for the first time. The track is very unforgiving as far a the jumps go because of the super hard concrete like surface. I took a little spill after landing a small jump (when I clicked down into 1st gear by mistake) and it felt like like landing on pavement.I was only riding a pit bike and can only imagine what falling from a full size bike would be like.I was told someone broke their pelvis there recently when they shorted a jump.

It's an arenacross track, what did you expect?

having crashed on both surfaces a lot, its much softer than pavement.

Gear your bike properly(very short so you use 2nd and 3rd) and it will be much more rideable.

yeah, haven't raced any arenacross in my life so it was a new experience.I was riding the whole track in second gear.I clicked first by mistake, tons of engine braking and down I went.I wasn't sure what to expect but I thought it might have been a little more loamy than super hard packed.Definitely wear lots of padding under your moto gear.

Last edited:
That's why the gearing change works, plus you don't have to worry about going across neutral

hard packed is better and the only way to go for maintenance in the winter as there is no moisture in the dirt.

I was just running a xr70 semi auto with some suspension mods for big boys.

Back
Top Bottom