cheekeebandito 's Work (Plastic Welding) | GTAMotorcycle.com

cheekeebandito 's Work (Plastic Welding)

LeetViet

Profile: http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/member.php?182-cheekeebandito
Email: booth_1@sympatico.ca

I bought (unknowingly) a Ninja 500 with 3 of 4 headlight mounting tabs broken, and 3 of 4 front fairing mounting tabs broken. The headlight wouldn't stay still and wobbled at every bump.

Before:
pxTM5.jpg

I contacted Les and he replied very promptly. He said he could do it, gave me an estimate, and I dropped it off. He kept me up-to-date via email with progress and pictures. I picked it up two days after dropping it off! When I picked it up, he explained how he repaired it and why he did it that way.

After:
VCtDH.jpg

(I don't know why the image uploads rotated)

The headlight sits very clean and flush with the fairing. I took it for a 2 hour ride today and the headlight didn't budge. I am very happy with the work and will be recommending Les to anyone that needs plastic work.

Nice! Is there any evidence of the weld on the outside of the fairing? I'm really interested in trying out a plastic weld kit myself

Good to know if i ever need it, he's there.

Not only are Les's plastic repairs of top quality, but so are his paint repairs. I have used Les for all my repairs and custom builds for several years now. I would also recommend him to anyone! Top quality work, and a hell of a good guy!

Nice! Is there any evidence of the weld on the outside of the fairing? I'm really interested in trying out a plastic weld kit myself
Nope! His work is very clean.

Front After:
NdZqX.jpg

+1 yup fastest, nicest pretty much the best plastic welder you'll find!

Hmmmm, good to know about this chap, gonna bookmark that name should the need ever arise.

Thanks for the reviews.

Hmmmm, good to know about this chap, gonna bookmark that name should the need ever arise.

Thanks for the reviews.

Well, if your bookmarking, I may as well include pics of the last two paint jobs and repairs he has done for myself.....

Before.....
10017695ir.jpg

After
10033465ml.jpg

10027151pg.jpg

Before
van001.jpg

After
rizla044.jpg

Update:

My windscreen didn't fit with the new mounts and Les offered to fit it for free! Awesome guy!

Back
Top Bottom