Cheap HELMETS - Street, Dirt and Snowmobile... plus visors. Pictures Included | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cheap HELMETS - Street, Dirt and Snowmobile... plus visors. Pictures Included

Metastable

Selling 3 helmets.... and giving away 1.
If anyone wants a cheap second helmet, or something to pass your M1 test... then check these out

AGV X-vent top of the line Rossi Replica. SOLD LARGE
IMO the best looking helmet ever made. I did wear it for two seasons, so it is kinda used... BUT I take care of my stuff. It is in good shape AND... it comes with:
- 3 visors, two tinted and 1 clear.
- Original Box
- AGV tearaway strips
- breath guard
- helmet bag

I don't care if you just want the visors, the helmet, the box or the tearaways... it's $29, and you take everything. :D

Agv.jpg

Gmax dirtbike GM26X helmet SOLD, MEDIUM
This thing is basically brand new. It is a touch dusty, because the 3 times I wore it (1 trips 3 days of riding in Colorado) it was dusty as hell. Anyway, you get the helmet, the original box and a set of dusty Carrera goggles as well.... that you can use for skiing and snowboarding if you wish. Again... $29 for anything or all... you take it all with you. :D

Gmax.jpg

Just like the regular TK-7, but the "s" = Snowmobile, but the only differences are a chin warmer a click-on strap as opposed to a double D ring. It is DOT approved and STREET LEGAL. It comes with the original box and a light tint visor and the clear original visor. It also comes with a helmet bag and breath guard. Not used very much, about 10 times. In Very good condition. This would be a great back-up helmet.

TK7s.jpg

Original AGV X-vent Rossi Replica Helmet the one with the Sun and the Moon on the opposite side of the helmet. WELL USED... I WOULD NOT suggest this lid for anyone that wants to use it as their primary helmet. However, it does come with a clear visor and breath guard ... maybe you want it for that or to pass your M1 test ... dunno. It's free. It comes with the original box as well.

PM ME IF INTERESTED!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom