CHAMPION CYCLE ( another happy customer !!!) | GTAMotorcycle.com

CHAMPION CYCLE ( another happy customer !!!)

bling blade

Here's another satisfied customer's story about Danny and his shop. I found a turbo kit specific to my model bike. After a quick call to Danny, he told me he would take on the project. It did have its ups and downs, but in the end it all came together.

It's been 34 days and 1980 kms trouble-free since I picked up my 'new' bike. Had it dyno'd again the very next day at another (same 250i dyno) and was 2 wheel horsepower shy of Champion's print out. It doesn't burn or leak any oil. Pretty much the same bike around town but a little louder. Off boost the MPG is similar as stock, on boost is a different story....I have tried Petro Canada, Pioneer, Shell, Sunoco and Canadian Tire Premium Gases all with no issues with fueling on high boost.

Even though the kit was not one of Champion's, Danny had no problem with installing a kit that needed a few items to complete it. Nothing was bolt-on (except the header) and a few pieces were custom made. Noone on Google has a off-the-shelf turbo kit for my bike.

The day I picked up the bike (Friday 13) there was four including mine Turbo bikes being built. It was Dyno Tuned with a completly flat A/F Ratio. 176 WHP at 4 lbs of boost. 90 lbs of torque. The bikes were : 06 GSXR 1K, 05 Yamaha R1 and a Ninja ZX-14. Since I own a Honda (929) that makes Danny the 'man' for Turbocharging All 4 Japanese Manufactures Motos.....He also does the regular stuff as well but his forte is building boost. Plus his prices cannot be beat and his customer service is tip top. Although I don't live in Toronto anymore, it's worth the drive for me to get proper service that not many shops have the knowledge/experience or customers to tune/fix/trouble shoot turbo charged motorcycles. So call Champion Cycle for your Turbo needs alright, trust me he will beat any quote for a Turbo Install, with or without your own parts. A+++

Back
Top Bottom