CF Moto motorcycles in Canada | GTAMotorcycle.com

CF Moto motorcycles in Canada

5 year warranty :unsure:

5 year warranty :unsure:

Hmmmm......

A 5y warranty is fantastic........, if the company has a significant positive reputation for quality design, service and reliability. By definition, the 5y warranty is really a mute point if the products work as designed and the extended period warranty coverage is really unneeded as repairs are few and far between.

On the other hand, a 5y warranty could be a selling point to give potential purchasers a false sense of security that any problems would be covered and risk to the purchaser is minimal. This assumes the bikes and ATV's are essentially reliable and needed repairs will be minimal. If the products are garbage, the warranty service poor, with long delays and warranty coverage denied for many claims then ownership could become a nightmare for owners. At that point the 5y coverage is useless.

On the OTHER hand... you should READ the 5 year warranty.
12 months of FULL warranty...
THEN 48 months or 1000km (5000km on some models) of limited power train warranty
... soooo it's REALLY a one year warranty

I don't think they will make much of a splash. They could, but I don't see any thing compelling. The bikes shown are going up against formidable competitors in each category with a lot of me too bikes.

Take a lesson from prior entrants to the suto market. Start with entry level products priced aggressively. Earn your reputation, increase brand value and prices.

THEN 48 months or 1000km (5000km on some models) of limited power train warranty

Good point, I didn't, but it just underscores my comment that the "5y warranty" is just a gimmick to sell the bike by giving the impression of reduced risk of ownership. I'd stay away from the brand until you hear credible positive reviews re reliability and dealer service.

Can't see paying more for a made in china bike than a Yamaha Mt07.

Family has a bunch of RZRs, BRPs and CFmotos... as well as a bunch of ATVs from the different brands. The old guys (dad, uncles and their hunting buddies) always take the CFmotos.. They like them better than the others.
The old man's 4 year old Polaris ATV has 22 kms on it.. He bought a CFmoto after riding someone else's and forgot about his Sportsman.

I would have to ask about service and reliability experience.

you mean 10,000km correct?

Back
Top Bottom