CF Moto bringing motorcycles to Canada ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

CF Moto bringing motorcycles to Canada ?

"The 17-inch alloy wheels signal the 650 Adventura on-road touring intent. The $6,799 model comes standard with cruise control, ABS, and side cases."
1634607880520.png

Got to the part about the Papio, which seems like an alright design, but the author of the article says this:

"It lacks the higher-end suspension of the Grom and Z125 Pro"

What the actual **** are they talking about

Edit: Please don't tell me they're talking about the upside-down forks on the Grom and the Z125. Somebody who writes for Cycle World couldn't mean that

I'd like to see them enter canada. All for it if they can bring in new riders.

But like my sym mio 50cc scooter with non existent manufacturer support and parts, i dont want the dealerships facing the same issues if cfmoto arrives

I'd like to see them enter canada. All for it if they can bring in new riders.

But like my sym mio 50cc scooter with non existent manufacturer support and parts, i dont want the dealerships facing the same issues if cfmoto arrives
Like I said at the beginning, CF Moto is already here with lots of dealers.
Adding 2-wheelers could give them even more opportunity.

I’ve actually heard a lot of good things about CF. My biggest concern would be dealer support/part supply. It would be nice to see a new player in the game

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Will wait for longer term reviews on quality. Never owned one but hearing the stories of hyosung quality made me cautious.

Been in Canada since 2015 out of QC

s-l640.jpg

This just in -

Dear CFMOTO friends,
On behalf of Carl and Helene (the CMI owners) I am proud to announce that CFMOTO CANADA has been appointed the official distributor for CFMOTO Motorcycles in Canada.
Stay tuned about our next communications
Frank Blouin
Director of National Sales
CFMOTO CANADA

Back
Top Bottom