Certification | GTAMotorcycle.com

Certification

SONIC

Looking for recommendations for a shop that does certifications without too much of a hassle or anal about small things to pass. I also dno't want to take it someplace where they're going to road test it, as i don't want anything to happen to the bike.

It's a custom chopper and is up to snuff on major stuff like brakes, new tires, signals, lights but is missing a few small things that some of the bigger shops might not pass.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Whats your location?

Main street powersport in Schomberg passed my bike with a blown running lamp by just handing me a bulb and documenting it. They have alot of custom builds there.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Whats your location?

Main street powersport in Schomberg passed my bike with a blown running lamp by just handing me a bulb and documenting it. They have alot of custom builds there.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I live in Whitby, work in Scarborough. Where the heck is Scomberg? lol

Ted at Rosey Toes certified mine. Cool guy, he'll come to you for $80, and I think it's $40 if you take the bike to him. [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]131 Wendell Ave, North York [/FONT]

I live in Whitby, work in Scarborough. Where the heck is Scomberg? lol
Check with the local Canadian Tire locations, some do some don't and I don't

Ted at Rosey Toes certified mine. Cool guy, he'll come to you for $80, and I think it's $40 if you take the bike to him. 131 Wendell Ave, North York

If you can ride it to him, it will pass.

It's a custom chopper and is up to snuff on major stuff like brakes, new tires, signals, lights but is missing a few small things

like what?

Certification is simple, no need for a road test. They check tire wear, brake pads and rotors, signals, horn , lights (hi/low), mirrors , head bearings and suspension.

If it has ape-hangers or other abnormal egos, it has to fit within laws.

Back
Top Bottom