Cbr250 lying down at Elmwood and Yonge | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cbr250 lying down at Elmwood and Yonge

the_mueg

This is to the owner of a relatively new looking cbr250. I am not sure if whoever did this approached you, but I saw a Toyota Camry leave the scene after leaving the area just in front of your bike. I did not see the driver hit your vehicle, but the driver left to park on an adjacent street. If you get some footage, pm me. I have the plates and more info.

I know who's bike that is. Please PM me the info.

EDIT: I just heard back and yes that is my friend's bike. He's very grateful that you got some info. I told him about this thread so he may reply to it but please forward me the info in case he's unable to get online.

Thanks so much!!!

Last edited:
The_Mueg that would be my bike.

I dont think there are any cams on Elmwood...had some other guy that approached me and told me he saw my bike on the ground at around 3:30 pm or so? Who ever hit my bike hit it pretty hard. If you can please PM the persons info and your info. Def. going to see if the optical shop has a camera.

Thanks

The_Mueg that would be my bike.

I dont think there are any cams on Elmwood...had some other guy that approached me and told me he saw my bike on the ground at around 3:30 pm or so? Who ever hit my bike hit it pretty hard. If you can please PM the persons info and your info. Def. going to see if the optical shop has a camera.

Thanks

Man, you're quick! lol I was still texting the name of the thread to you... Guess I won't have to finish that.. hahaha I'm so glad someone here saw the car. That's awesome!

There is a good chance you may have no proof this person even hit your bike and may be SOL, but I hope you do nail the prick to repair all damages.

That strip of Elmwood is not such a great place to park anymore ever since Jack Astor's opened up. There are plenty more ********* floating around these days and parking is now pretty full on Elmwood where in the past there was always plenty of space. Sorry to hear about your bike, I see it there often.

Couple of things for you to do.
Take a look at your bike for possible paint transfer, was there any damage at scene
If so, can it be traced to the suspect car (broken lights etc., they are # coded).
Depending on what you want to do, phone the police and report with the suspect info.
Just make sure you follow up with officer if they are looking into it.
Another option, if it is an area where the suspect vehicle would park on a regular basis,
go back and find it yourself. Approach the driver, tell them you have a witness and ask what they
would like to do before you go to Police and have them charged....
Last time my truck was hit I measured damage height, drove around the large parking
lot I was in, located the vehicle (...conveniently parked well away now), I sat and
and waited about 40 mins. , driver showed up.....I approached them and advised it was on the lot cameras
(which were actually not working). The original DENIAL turned to tears and my truck fixed with no
no deductible.....

Take a look at your bike for possible paint transfer, was there any damage at scene
If so, can it be traced to the suspect car (broken lights etc., they are # coded).
Depending on what you want to do, phone the police and report with the suspect info.
Another option, if it is an area where the suspect vehicle would park on a regular basis,
go back and find it yourself. Approach the driver, tell them you have a witness and ask what they

Last time my truck was hit I measured damage height, drove around the large parking
lot I was in, located the vehicle (...conveniently parked well away now), I sat and
and waited about 40 mins. , driver showed up.....I approached them and advised it was on the lot cameras
(which were actually not working). The original DENIAL turned to tears and my truck fixed with no
no deductible.....

I like the finding and approaching idea if it's possible.

no deductible.....

+1..

sorry to hear dude...

Had a frd take a picture of this and sent to my riding group chat. I think she was waiting for the owner to get back while the rest of us were going :( at the picture.

EDIT: Friend did NOT see who knocked it down :(

Last edited:
God I hate to see things like this happen!! Specially when people just take off thinking it's nothing. hopefully you catch the person

Last edited:
Sorry to hear bro.

Thanks bro

油井緋色;2025647 said:
sorry to hear dude...

Had a frd take a picture of this and sent to my riding group chat. I think she was waiting for the owner to get back while the rest of us were going :( at the picture.

EDIT: Friend did NOT see who knocked it down :(

wait wut? your friend took a pic of my bike on the ground? PM me the pic i need to see my bike zzz on the ground :c

God I hate to see things like this happen!! Specially when people just take off thinking it's nothing. hopefully you catch the person

Im out of luck on this one...but luckily have a friend that has spare fairings so no big deal...LUCKILY >.<" Tried to look for a Toyota Camry but nope none what so ever =_=

Ujelly, just get used car package from the ministry with the plate number... You just might find your car....

wait wut? your friend took a pic of my bike on the ground? PM me the pic i need to see my bike zzz on the ground :c

I will send a picture when I get home, don't have a mini usb to connect to my phone.

I like the finding and approaching idea if it's possible.

I would file the hit and run charge first though, Who cares if they are nice after the fact, they still left you high and dry earlier and are only sorry they got caught, not that they damaged your property.

I would file the hit and run charge first though, Who cares if they are nice after the fact, they still left you high and dry earlier and are only sorry they got caught, not that they damaged your property.

I like casually conversing with people while my ROAM2 is running

Thanks bro

Im out of luck on this one...but luckily have a friend that has spare fairings so no big deal...LUCKILY >.<" Tried to look for a Toyota Camry but nope none what so ever =_=

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Back
Top Bottom