CBR125 Turn Signals Always On - Don't Blink | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

CBR125 Turn Signals Always On - Don't Blink

Why are you all replying to a thread from 2012. Pretty sure the OP has, it worked out by now...lmao

Should have been a NEW thread.

Why are you all replying to a thread from 2012. Pretty sure the OP has, it worked out by now...lmao

Should have been a NEW thread.
Didn’t wanna clutter the forum with another thing on another similar topic. Found this when I was googling the issue and thought it a logical choice to troubleshoot via the same thread.

and this time around it has a resolution posted, if your CBR125 signals stay on and don't blink, check your ground wires(y)

Often thought bought buying one of the newer style ones just to flog the daylights out of it, they look like fun.

Often thought bought buying one of the newer style ones just to flog the daylights out of it, they look like fun.
Brian P probably has more street miles on his 125 than his bigger/faster/more expensive toys.

The noise just doesn't do it for me. If I am going to ride something slow, I want it to sound awesome (like a 250RR).

The Unicorn ;) 125cc 5 cylinder GP sound is orgasmic.

lol probably best if I stick with the original plan of the newer CBR125R

Last edited:
The Unicorn ;) 125cc 5 cylinder GP sound is orgasmic.

lol probably best if I stick with the original plan of the newer CBR125R
Sounds like an r/c plane.

The noise just doesn't do it for me. If I am going to ride something slow, I want it to sound awesome (like a 250RR).

She doesn't sound all that great yeah. Though nice and quiet for the most part. I find between 9.5 and 10.5k RPM when you're moving at a good click it sounds ok from the saddle. No idea what people around me hear. Cops probably think I'm speeding like a maniac if its really loud - even though I am barely hitting 90kmh LOL!

Super fun to just race it off every light - by the time you're halfway through third you're at about 60kmh ish. Feels like you're flying but really... you're most definitely not. Stop and go is super annoying though because 1st is so damn short and I find myself being right in between the two more often than not: first is just too loud and buzzy for going 20kmh and second is way too low in the RPM range.

I really like the cbr125...I had a blast on it during the M1X course at Humber. So nimble and easy to throw around.

... Stop and go is super annoying though because 1st is so damn short and I find myself being right in between the two more often than not: first is just too loud and buzzy for going 20kmh and second is way too low in the RPM range.
I think I would gear it for stupid fast as it could pull my whole 140 pounds lol just slip the clutch a little more, it can take it.

My bike is the same - first is painfully short if I'm just commuting. I usually just start in 2nd or else Ill end needing to shift halfway through a left turn.

My bike is the same - first is painfully short if I'm just commuting. I usually just start in 2nd or else Ill end needing to shift halfway through a left turn.
The 125 can’t start in 2nd. Or at least I couldn’t do it when I tried when I just got the bike (that’s an embarrassing and scary story).

For some reason I have an aversion to slipping clutch in anything but first. But maybe I can do it more in second.

Marvin Millers performance pack has a -1 tooth front sprocket. Which I imagine makes first super torquey and second decent at low speed. Also apparently makes the last gear usable for top speed. Might scoop that up when I save some cash.

Very excited to get the HD clutch springs on. Apparently it will pop the front with it. I don’t plan on doing that - but I’ll take off the line torque over top speed any day.

Back
Top Bottom