CB750s | GTAMotorcycle.com

CB750s

Still recall my first ride on a 750 Honda 4 ...very impressive.
I'm surprised there are few 450s around. That was a target bike for me moving up from a 305 Hawk.

Good to know as I have a bunch of 750 single cam bikes and bits. Anyone hazard a guess as to what a non running cb750 is worth without tank and side covers? I have 3 or 4 in that condition. Thanks

Good to know as I have a bunch of 750 single cam bikes and bits. Anyone hazard a guess as to what a non running cb750 is worth without tank and side covers? I have 3 or 4 in that condition. Thanks

Title (frame and cases) is worth $300, I'd hazard $750 tops for a bitza in a box.

In Canada, or in the USA ... considering their money is currently worth %36 more.

Not much unless you have all the parts. The collector bikes will be well taken care of, or meticulously restored. Remember they made millions of CB750s. Not only are they good looking bikes when restored, but they represent the 'great leap forward' in motorcycle performance over the Sportster and the Norton Commando.

Back
Top Bottom