Cayuga Dragway - Take It To The Track Friday (Aug 5) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cayuga Dragway - Take It To The Track Friday (Aug 5)

Katatonic

Site Supporter
Tomorrow is going to be a great day for riding! Any interest in a nice ride and finishing it off with drag racing?
Meet time and place is flexible so if you're interested then post up.
If there's no interest by tomorrow mid-morning then I'll be heading out for a day of solo-riding.

Cheers

50/50 odds between this and something else. If I can do it, I'm coming from Brampton. The Timmies/Wendys at Centennial Pkwy and Mud St is a common meet point ...

I'm hooking up with Gixxe r in Milton in the morning, so I can still make a meet in Hamilton this afternoon for the Drag Strip if there's enough interest. I'll check back here a bit later. I was thinking somewhere around a 5:00-5:30 meet.

I'm hooking up with Gixxe r in Milton in the morning, so I can still make a meet in Hamilton this afternoon for the Drag Strip if there's enough interest. I'll check back here a bit later. I was thinking somewhere around a 5:00-5:30 meet.

If you leave Mud & 20 at 6:00, you'll get to the track at about 6:45 - 6:50, just as the gates are opening.
I'm 50/50 atm.
I will be at Mud and #20 about 5:45 if I can make it.

Sounds good to me.
I've never ran the Kat on the strip before....I'm not really expecting anything spectacular, I just want to be able to open it up all the way without looking over my shoulder!
I'll be there a little early so I can grab a bite to eat. If nobody is there by 6:00 I'll take off.

Cool, I should be there at that time see you guys there:)

Sounds good to me.
I've never ran the Kat on the strip before....I'm not really expecting anything spectacular, I just want to be able to open it up all the way without looking over my shoulder!
I'll be there a little early so I can grab a bite to eat. If nobody is there by 6:00 I'll take off.

I've ran for years, but never been there with the Busa. Launching has me a bit concerned ;-)
I'm about 90% good to go atm.

You guys are killing me. Gonna try and make this.

:)

Pinks? You can ride the banana back here for me. I'll give you cab money to get home :p

you should have rode that to collingwood for old time sakes

Pinks? You can ride the banana back here for me. I'll give you cab money to get home :p

Sure.... lets take it to the Cayuga circuit track with the corners. Bring your 1 pc leathers. I'll use your Busa as a paperweight. ;)

Sure.... lets take it to the Cayuga circuit track with the corners. Bring your 1 pc leathers. I'll use your Busa as a paperweight. ;)

Bob......Bob, where are you?!?!? If you're reading this, I have a job for you :D

Now that there was goooooood times.

Nice meeting you all.

Kata..... sorry for the last few runs. My head just wasn't in it. Kept red lighting it, or missing a shift.

Gary...... thanks for the taxi ride home. I can't touch your 10 sec times. I enjoyed my lil banana while I could. :)

wuhyme.jpg

Good to see everyone again. That was fun tonight.
Brian & I had a couple beauty races - less than a bike length separated us at the trap. I think we split those two(?)
Didn't realize how f'n hot it was until I tried to peel out of my gear :snorting:

Sandro, you can come and pick up your bike tomorrow - I was only kidding.

Katatonic...... its a shame we didn't get THIS drag on your video cam..

It was tight finish right to the end and you beat me by a hair!

14bnonl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom