Car insurance miracle. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Car insurance miracle.

Mad Mike

I just switched 2 Spare vehicles to CAA My Pace. My ancient CTSv and a Dodge pickup. 260 + 39/1000 (edited, original post said 100) km for the truck to a max of 390/year. 300 + 69/1000 km for the Car to a max of $700.

Great program if you have a second car that doesn’t see many Kms.

Last edited:
I just switched 2 Spare vehicles to CAA My Pace. My ancient CTSv and a Dodge pickup. 260 + 39/100 km for the truck to a max of 390/year. 300 + 69/1000 km for the Car to a max of $700.

Great program if you have a second car that doesn’t see many Kms.
They need to be OBDII vehicles correct?

They need to be OBDII vehicles correct?
No. They just asked for mileage, I think the can check sticker renewal reporting. No dongle required, the only thing they said is the car needs to be used at least 1 km a month.

You wouldn't think those 3 words would go together, but there you have it. :ROFLMAO: (y)

My old caddi was 1200 a year, it only sees a few thousand kms each season... mostly because I ride and it’s as undrivable as a motorcycle in the winter. Getting it down to 1/3rd the price was nice. More beer.

This only practical for a toy or a truck, once you hit 9000km your at the same price as a normal policy. I wish the had this for bikes, I’d insure 10 of them if I could get $50/1000km

My old caddi was 1200 a year, it only sees a few thousand kms each season... mostly because I ride and it’s as undrivable as a motorcycle in the winter. Getting it down to 1/3rd the price was nice. More beer.

This only practical for a toy or a truck, once you hit 9000km your at the same price as a normal policy. I wish the had this for bikes, I’d insure 10 of them if I could get $50/1000km
Ohh, that's per 1000 km. Typo in your original post MM. $39/100 seemed mighty steep but I figured it was still cheaper than renting a toy car.

Back
Top Bottom