Can't outrun a choppa! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Can't outrun a choppa!

I believe they are digital, trunked, not encrypted. Most independent news cameramen use Unidens to monitor police channels and get to the scene quickly. Canadian police went to court to try to stop people from listening in on their radios years ago but they lost. You'll be shelling out a fair bit of cash to listen, but these dolts on their $30,000 sport bikes with the $3000 helmets seem to have the money.

from 2015 i believe they went encrypted

opp did so 2019 says this article:

Last edited:

from 2015 i believe they went encrypted

opp did so 2019 says this article:

" She added the new system is expected to be fully operational by 2023"

What year is it?

Hmm..in that case how do Tow truck drivers tune in?
Have cops been handing them authorized radios under the table?

there is a big case in toronto right now where a police officer gave(more likely sold) a tow truck driver an extra police radio and then that tow truck driver broadcasted it to countless other tow truck drivers who payed him a monthly fee. there are something like 10 officers laid off (with pay) right now who are caught up in this mess

i asked a tow truck driver. he said since the toronto police became encrypted, the police non-emerg workers release some kind of bulletin that goes to all the tow truck companies, and thats how they're notified about the pickups

Breaking encryption is not difficult. There's lots of people doing it.

That's not encrypted, it's just digital.

You can't listen to a digital radio with an analogue receiver...you need a digital radio to take the 1's and 0's and put them back together into something intelligible. That guy is just using a computer to do it instead of a compatible radio for a network for which they're not publicly available.

Trust me, Breaking encryption isn't "easy". Impossible typically - even the US Government has tried and failed endlessly, recently leading to several legal showdowns.

That's not encrypted, it's just digital.

You can't listen to a digital radio with an analogue receiver...you need a digital radio to take the 1's and 0's and put them back together into something intelligible. That guy is just using a computer to do it instead of a compatible radio for a network for which they're not publicly available.

Trust me, Breaking encryption isn't "easy". Impossible typically - even the US Government has tried and failed endlessly, recently leading to several legal showdowns.
apparently roadghost is an elite expert hacker. from what i know he holds one of the seven keys that powers the internet and is level 99 hacking abilities

Back
Top Bottom