Cannot access GTAM through home | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cannot access GTAM through home

Julz

Something must have happened. I was replying to one of the threads specifically the "ducati watch" thread and it gave me an error saying I should email Paul or something. Stupid me I tried replying several times hoping it would work and eventually it wont connect to GTAM anymore. How did I create this thread you ask? Well I'm using my phone as a hot spot. Tried switching to my Ipad and phone while it's connected to my home network and would not connect to GTAM. Now I'm forced to use my phone data.

Here's the message I received

[h=1]PLEASE READ!!!![/h] If you are receiving this error, please help us find out the cause. Step 1 - Use your browsers back button to go back to the page you where you typed your post. Step 2 - Copy the text you were trying to post. Step 3 - Create a new email to me at paul@gtamotorcycle.com and paste what you were trying to post Do not try to keep posting it. Thanks for your help and I apologize for the inconvenience. Paul http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...rs/vbforum/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=170485

Back
Top Bottom