Canadian Online Stores | GTAMotorcycle.com

Canadian Online Stores

pgagy

What online stores do you use for parts? I know of Canada's motorcycle.com mx1canada.com . The second store is more for off-road/mx bikes. Are there any other shops that you guys know of or use? Ordering from the US is such a pain in the *** - the exchange rate, plus you get slapped with random duties, and the free shipping never extends to canadian customers! I really like this US website: crfsonly.com - but shipping is an additional $45, which makes it not worth it. The only problem is, that the two stores I use in Canada never have as good a selection as the US stores.

Use crossborderpickups.ca so you can get free US shipping from US stores.

I doubted them at first 'cause their pickup location in Mississauga is sketchy as hell, but they've been flawlessly professional with me over a dozen or so transactions. Fees are really low.

check out bluestreakracing.com Tony always has great prices and is super helpful. His shipping is either free or cheap and anything you don't see on the site call him about and he'll tell you if he can get it or not.

bluestreakracing and canadasmotorcycle are my main go to's for buying online.

i've ordered online from gpbikes as well when they have decent sales.

I think with the CAD tanking, we should try to keep (and maybe sticky?) a thread with all the Canadian websites we know.

I'll add baysideperformance.ca

in terms of ordering from US sites, I'm registered with CBIUSA to pick up all my packages. Used them for years. Big bulky car and bike parts are no longer a hassle, this place is about 10 minutes from the rainbow bridge. 3 hour trip from Mississauga if all I'm doing is picking stuff up (but I always hit up grocery stores down there for the ultimate sugary cereals!)

in terms of ordering from US sites, I'm registered with CBIUSA to pick up all my packages. Used them for years. Big bulky car and bike parts are no longer a hassle, this place is about 10 minutes from the rainbow bridge. 3 hour trip from Mississauga if all I'm doing is picking stuff up (but I always hit up grocery stores down there for the ultimate sugary cereals!)

I've used the UPS store in Niagara for US orders before, but again with the CAD tanking not really worth the trouble unless you find some spectacular deals

I think with the CAD tanking, we should try to keep (and maybe sticky?) a thread with all the Canadian websites we know.

The problem with the Canadian dollar is that when vendors go to replace a part in their inventory they have sold, the will have to buy the new part with a lower dollar too.
When the dollar started to dive I stocked up on oil, filters and other fluids.

Blue streak was pretty impressive for me.
Had the items i wanted in stock and shipped to me in under a week.
Plus they were CHEAPER than the best pricing I foundfrom all the big US shops.

www.petes-superbike.com
By far one of the best places for tires!

FWIW, I just priced out the 2 tires I need for my wifes bike right now and although each tire was about $15-$18 cheaper, CanadaMotorcycle has a deal (perhaps just temporary, but currently on now) where you get $10 off if you buy 2 tires. That narrows the gap. With the free shipping on CMC vs Petes, CMC ends up being cheaper in the end.

The problem with the Canadian dollar is that when vendors go to replace a part in their inventory they have sold, the will have to buy the new part with a lower dollar too.

Either that, or they narrow their margins to stay competitive and maintain customers and sales. I've seen the latter happening more recently than the former.

FWIW, I just priced out the 2 tires I need for my wifes bike right now and although each tire was about $15-$18 cheaper, CanadaMotorcycle has a deal (perhaps just temporary, but currently on now) where you get $10 off if you buy 2 tires. That narrows the gap. With the free shipping on CMC vs Petes, CMC ends up being cheaper in the end.

I was going to point that out. I just priced a set of TKC80's and they end up being marginally cheaper at canadasmotorcycle after the $10 discount.

www.petes-superbike.com
By far one of the best places for tires! But I have bought other things such as oil/air filters, battery, etc.

Couple weeks back I was looking at pete's, said they don't ship tires into Ontario. Tonite, I don't see that mentioned. Is there an official word on that? Anybody? Bueller?

Couple weeks back I was looking at pete's, said they don't ship tires into Ontario. Tonite, I don't see that mentioned. Is there an official word on that? Anybody? Bueller?

I have a buddy at work who swears by them and has ordered from them many times, so I don't think it's an issue.

I have a buddy at work who swears by them and has ordered from them many times, so I don't think it's an issue.

As have I but like I said, couple weeks back I swear it said no delivery to Ontario. I know there's always been a rub, so was wondering if pete got his head squeezed. For a while.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom