can they do it | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

can they do it

Or you thank him for doing his job.

So thanks to the officer that sits at the end of my drive - you are welcome there anytime.

By the way - you are wrong about warning others.

i'd be more thankfull if they stopped giving tickets to people in speed traps ( just a cash grab anyways, its always during rush hour, targetting people going to work ) and rather focus on bad drivers ( no signals broken tailights, no brake lights,weavers, etc.

you're fooling yourself if you think this is about safety. what they should do is just randomly pull over people, demand 100-200 dollars, and let them go and save the driver the aggrevation of insurance jumps.

^ just re-reading that makes the cops sound like the Mob.;)

i'd be more thankfull if they stopped giving tickets to people in speed traps ( just a cash grab anyways, its always during rush hour, targetting people going to work ) and rather focus on bad drivers ( no signals broken tailights, no brake lights,weavers, etc.

you're fooling yourself if you think this is about safety. what they should do is just randomly pull over people, demand 100-200 dollars, and let them go and save the driver the aggrevation of insurance jumps.

^ just re-reading that makes the cops sound like the Mob.;)

Largest street gang out there.

It IS about safety - when I pull out I don't expect someone to come barreling down on me laying on the horn because THEY are doing something illegal.

today, i saw a cop parked on the corner, looking to nab people for either not a complete stop or maybe seatbelts. He was parked in such a way, that his drivers side door was actually in the middle of the sidewalk ( tires on either side )

isnt there some kind of thing where evidence gained illegally cannot be used in court, or some deal like that ?

can they break the law, to issue tickets ? thats the point i was getting at

today, i saw a cop parked on the corner, looking to nab people for either not a complete stop or maybe seatbelts. He was parked in such a way, that his drivers side door was actually in the middle of the sidewalk ( tires on either side )

isnt there some kind of thing where evidence gained illegally cannot be used in court, or some deal like that ?

can they break the law, to issue tickets ? thats the point i was getting at

The same thing applies to this, as applies to being parked in a private driveway in order to do RADAR. In other words, you're hosed.

They could park in my driveway if I got a percentage. I would immediately post it here to...lol

I remember a cop asking a priest if he can run a radar trap from his church parking lot once...
I thought it was also illegal for them to run radar from private property!

Got a ticket, King St. E, just where it splits to King/Bond, going down the hill, 20 over. Cop was in the church parking lot, MOSTLY obstructed by the building, running laser from a tripod just left of the bush at the side of the building: http://g.co/maps/fgp7y

In court they said the church gave them permission to "uphold the law" in their parking lot. I screamed WHY GOD, the judge was not impressed :(

-Jamie M.

Back
Top Bottom