Call of Duty: Warzone | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Call of Duty: Warzone

Oh yea I forgot you played Quake 2 competitively. We are the same breed then! Tho I suspect you're significantly better than me as my e-sport specialty was RTS (StarCraft 2) and not FPS games.

I miss the days where chats were completely uncensored lol I doubt we could type the **** we've heard in here without getting banned.
whatchu talkin bout! Starcraft was prolly one of the biggest esports of all times... and without starcraft and warcraft MOBA wouldnt be a thing (which gave birth to another garguantuan esport)

I remember playing the OG Starcraft and then the expansion, heart of the swarm... oooooohhhh the hours i wasted on these games.

until may 28th.
It might switch to a new game after that. It switched from GTA V to Civ VI.

I'm still trying to figure out how to shoot in RDR2. They still don't make things easy for lefties.
Same with mice. I'm not sure how you can just ignore 10%+ of the population, and be considered good at sales.

I'm still trying to figure out how to shoot in RDR2. They still don't make things easy for lefties.
Same with mice. I'm not sure how you can just ignore 10%+ of the population, and be considered good at sales.
RDR2 on the PC the controls are nonsense, and the actions take their time. Not sure why they changed it from a setup like in GTAV, but it's definitely not a shooter of any sort.

It might switch to a new game after that. It switched from GTA V to Civ VI.

Lefties are the devil.

Lol righties are the devil, trying to convert us to your ways century after century :p
I worked with 3 lefties a few years ago, don't know how i made it out alive.

They had annual 'Lefty day' with custom shirts and swag.

<shudder>

Last edited:
I worked with 3 lefties a few years ago, don't know how i made it out alive.

They had annual 'Lefty day' with custom shirts and swag.

<shudder>
For us, every day, is "Righty day".
My family went from zero percent left in my parent's generation, to 33.3% ... in mine, and is now 37.5% or 3/8 in the next.

Last edited:
For us, every day, is "Righty day".
My family went from zero percent left in my parent's generation, to 33.3% ... in mine, and is now 37.5% or 3/8 in the next.
that's 'right' and you'll like it!

Back
Top Bottom