Caa members willin to help in halton region! :):) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Caa members willin to help in halton region! :):)

Heyy guys i need your help withh anyone who has a CAA membershipp..i need to tow my bike to toronto after my accident and if anyone is willing to come over and helpp out with thee calll for towing id appriciatee it

thankss, shaheer

Should have had CAA in the first place. I doubt you'll get any help from here. Looks like you just joined to ask for a tow, don't be a cheap-***, pay for the tow yourself. We pay into the system for years so that if we need a tow, we'll get it. Why should you get a free ride for not contributing?

I think CAA is about $100, alternatively you can call toy hauler or moto limo

Heyy guys i need your help withh anyone who has a CAA membershipp..i need to tow my bike to toronto after my accident and if anyone is willing to come over and helpp out with thee calll for towing id appriciatee it

thankss, shaheer

just to be clear, you'll need someone with a CAA-Plus membership to benefit from the free tow you need. good luck.

I'm sorry for the wreck but one of my pet peeves is people that ask for help but can't be bothered putting in their bike type and location in their profile. A small sports bike could fit into a van but a Goldwing / Harley would have to be busted up pretty bad to fit. The more we know about you the more we know about whether we can help.

I think the GTAM community sticks together but you also have to show you're part of the community by posting and maybe being a site supporter.

If you're a rich hot chick that owns a bar ignore the above.

Back
Top Bottom