Buying a bike in the US, shipping it from Canada to another country | GTAMotorcycle.com

Buying a bike in the US, shipping it from Canada to another country

Metastable

Wondering if any of you guys/gals have had this situation. Say you buy a bike in the US then ship it overseas, but you have a shipping container in Canada and the bike is going from the US -> Canadian shipping container -> another country.

Can you get your money back once the container is shipped out? I assume you'd have to declare everything in the container anyway? I assume they'd ding you going in... because it would be hard to prove that you are shipping out at that point.

Basically Canada would be a just a through point not the final destination.

Thanks!

Wondering if any of you guys/gals have had this situation. Say you buy a bike in the US then ship it overseas, but you have a shipping container in Canada and the bike is going from the US -> Canadian shipping container -> another country.

Can you get your money back once the container is shipped out? I assume you'd have to declare everything in the container anyway? I assume they'd ding you going in... because it would be hard to prove that you are shipping out at that point.

Basically Canada would be a just a through point not the final destination.

Thanks!

Why? And where are you going? Europe by far has the best choice of bikes to buy anywhere. That said, buy a bike from Europe and forget the US and the cost of shipping.

Back
Top Bottom