Business's that will take my paint and put it in a spray paint can? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Business's that will take my paint and put it in a spray paint can?

m.carpino

So my buddy's are telling me there are places who can take your paint ( automotive for an example ) and put it into a spray paint can for a small fee. Im just wondering is this true? if it can be done what stores would provide such a service? Im looking to paint my rims on my bike to match my custom paintjob and this seems like the easiest way since my paint is taken from a automobile body shop.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?oe=utf-8...CQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&ved=0CBYQ_BI

Cawthra Automotive Supplies.

They deal primary in professional paint supplies but they also have a booth where they will mix you a rattle paint can from a colour code or a paint sample.

i did my BMW body kit with paint bought there and it matched good.

Mind you the rattle stuff just doesnt last as long, because they cant use serious hardeners the paint is very soft.

NAPA does it. Not all but most.
Whenever I have painted a car, I always get a can or 2 loaded for blow in's or any thing else minor.

There used to be a unit called Preval it think that was in essence a do it yourself spray bomb. Goggle it.

There used to be a unit called Preval it think that was in essence a do it yourself spray bomb. Goggle it.

preval sprayer, best tool ever, you put your own paint in, use any type and cataylist and the spray pattern doesnt suck like a rattle can. Cost about $8 bucks and holds about three time the paint of a regular aerosol can. Been using them for years.

preval sprayer, best tool ever, you put your own paint in, use any type and cataylist and the spray pattern doesnt suck like a rattle can. Cost about $8 bucks and holds about three time the paint of a regular aerosol can. Been using them for years.

Sounds interesting, does anyone local sell them or are you limited to buying offline?

I believe Sherwin Williams will do this to. Just call around to see which location as these abilities.

Sounds interesting, does anyone local sell them or are you limited to buying offline?

I see thgem all over, I buy both from canada Composites in mississauga, and Bergsma paints in Milton, but i do see them in a lot of automotive stores especially places that sell autobody stuff

Back
Top Bottom