Burrito Boyz NORTH- Wednesday Nights- Unofficial Start Date: May 25th | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burrito Boyz NORTH- Wednesday Nights- Unofficial Start Date: May 25th

I'm sure riders will still show up there weekly however it is my understanding that the organizer of this event had a falling out with the management at this particular Burrito Boyz. Therefore I am not sure if there will be a free drink/weekly free burrito draw offered.

I'm sure riders will still show up there weekly however it is my understanding that the organizer of this event had a falling out with the management at this particular Burrito Boyz. Therefore I am not sure if there will be a free drink/weekly free burrito draw offered.
Where did you hear this from regarding the fallout

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It's still a go not sure when the official date starts
I'll keep everyone posted

When it does start just keep in mind that there is a ton of construction going on around there. Careful for all the debris on the roads.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

When it does start just keep in mind that there is a ton of construction going on around there. Careful for all the debris on the roads.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk
I believe u can avoid hwy 7 construction if u take back roads like from Steele's to pine valley or Weston Rd South of hwy 7 by the Ferrari dealer

Did anyone go last week and has anyone been able to confirm we the free drink with purchase at Burrito Boyz for riders?

It was motosocial so i doubt many went. Can confirm the BB@Mississauga meetup still honoured the free drink.

I'll be at BB@Woodbridge this week.

Due to construction...other options are to come to burrito Boyz from the back .. Steele's to pine valley to Strada or Steele's and Weston to rowntree diary ...check Google maps u can avoid the construction... spread the word

Back
Top Bottom