bunkabiker | GTAMotorcycle.com

bunkabiker

gaihosa

Just wondering if anyone has tried Bunk-a-Biker Home? Seams pretty cool however there is rating system on bunkers which makes it kind of hard to know who you're staying with. Just wondering if anyone has ever used this on their travels.

Never heard of Bunk-a-Biker, but I just took a look at the map and was very surprised at the uptake.

I am more familiar with ADVRider's TentSpace, which is similar and also has a lot of participating hosts:

ADVRider Tent Space Map

I've stayed with several people on TentSpace and always had a good experience. The fact that both host and guest have motorcycles in common means you always have something to talk about. It's a bit hit and miss with other Crowd-sourcing accommodation sites like Couchsurfing.

Also with TentSpace, there's a link to the ADV members profile, so you can creep their previous posts and get a good idea who you're staying with.

Normal guest rules apply though. Avoid conversations involving politics, religion and sexuality (and now COVID) and you should have a pleasant stay.

Back
Top Bottom