bunkabiker | GTAMotorcycle.com

bunkabiker

gaihosa

Just wondering if anyone has tried Bunk-a-Biker Home? Seams pretty cool however there is rating system on bunkers which makes it kind of hard to know who you're staying with. Just wondering if anyone has ever used this on their travels.

Just wondering if anyone has tried Bunk-a-Biker Home? Seams pretty cool however there is rating system on bunkers which makes it kind of hard to know who you're staying with. Just wondering if anyone has ever used this on their travels.
Updated to this thread. I just completed my road trip. I ended up being hosted twice. First by a couple from Williamsburg Kentucky and then by a lady from Chatham. Both are excellent hosts. Dwellings were very clean and tidy. Both provide food, clean bed and a place to charge accessories. All great conversationalist and responded promptly to my text message. They also provide transportation since my bike was having charging issues and I couldn't ride to their locations. All in all 11/10 experience. Highly recommend to use this service both to be hosted and to host.

Cheers.

linki blocked by Norton? Says it's a suspicious site

linki blocked by Norton? Says it's a suspicious site
I find that wierd. I used it without a problem. The one lady's house I stayed at she said I was the fifth person she hosted and she had stay at 15 places she found on Bunk-a-Biker. There is also a Facebook page. Everyone who is on Bunk-a-Biker is pretty much on the facebook page. You can check out each person on there also.

First time hearing about something like this. It would be nice to get a free stay but not sure how safe this is. Airbnb does some verification and background checks but not sure if this platform does that. Anyways, I'm open to trying it out.

Back
Top Bottom