Buffalo Shops | GTAMotorcycle.com

Buffalo Shops

jdbutler13

Hey all,
I need new tires on my bike and after a lot of research I've found a place online that sells them really cheap -the problem is they don't deliver to Canada. Someone suggested just having them shipped to a shop in buffalo and just ride down and have them done there. I have tread left and it will be a good ride. Anyone know any shops I should call up and see if they'll do it?

There are accouple shops, If you are talking about the site online. Your best spot if you want them shipped to a shop in the states and get great prices on tires, I would order from www.motorcyclesuperstore.com they have an option to " ship to a preferred local dealer" they will ask you for your zipcode and list about 5 shops within a certain radius you can then click on the shops and check hours and it will also show you a chart of the price of certain services such as... Tire on bike - $60, Bring Rim off bike - $35, Oil Change- $45.... so on and so forth. Those prices are just out of my *** :p. I got a nail in my tire one day last summer and needed a new tire ASAP and getting it from the states was the cheapest and fastest (normally if i had more time id order from petes superbikes) so I drove down to I believe it was called Freewheel cycle and had the tire shipped there they installed it on a Saturday I ordered it on a friday, and they charged me I think 70 bucks for the mounting of the tire. The tire install was not the best deal but the fact they where able to fit me in next day and the tire was guaranteed to be there next day, I was extremely happy.

But i only would do it again if I was in a jam, If I can wait I order from petes super bikes and get a buddie in the Hamilton area to put my tires on, cheapest possible way to do it.

Hope this helped.

Another option is to check out http://www.usaddressinc.com/
I haven't used them yet, just registered (free). You can send packages to them and they will email you when your package arrives. I think they hold it for a week and the cost is minimal ($5 US). Then bring it over the border.

Another option is to check out http://www.usaddressinc.com/
I haven't used them yet, just registered (free). You can send packages to them and they will email you when your package arrives. I think they hold it for a week and the cost is minimal ($5 US). Then bring it over the border.

US Address doesn't email you when package arrives, unless they have started that recently.

us address will NOT notify you of package arrival, even if you ask them to.

Ok, sorry my bad, like I said I haven't used there service yet. I assumed because they wanted my email and phone number when I registered that they would do that. I humbly apologize for bringing wrath to this post.

A place called CBI in niagara falls NY not far from rainbow bridge. Been using him for years, normal packages are 5.95 US each. I have called and been informed when my stuff is in. Usually you can tell stuff is there from tracking data. The guy is solid, would vouch for him anytime. Larry

Back
Top Bottom