Brand new to bikes | GTAMotorcycle.com

Brand new to bikes

mike662

Hello everyone, my name is Mike and although I've wanted a motorcycle for a long time, I have not been willing to put out as much money as the insurance companies wanted me to. I just turned 20 and have decided to at least start getting my licenses so that my insurance will be a little lower when I eventually find a premium that I can pay. I have been reading lots on this forum and am going to go write my M1 tomorrow and hopefully do a beginner's course soon. I bring my experience as a student skydiver and as a pilot to the table so if you ever happen to have any questions about the wonderful world of aviation, feel free to pm me.

Ride safe!

Hi Mike, welcome to forum. I am flying too, so motorcycling is pretty much other beautiful addition to your experiences. Take safety course, without that they are not even going to insure you. I had to choose insurance this summer. Called maybe 10 companies. Best rates got from Rider Plus. Good company and guy actually rider himself. Give me shout after you pass course, i will give you his tel. to call...Good luck with M1 and with safety course...

Welcome to the forum~ I hope you enjoy motorcycling :)

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

Hi Mike, and welcome to the forum. How much you pay in insurance is going to depend on the type of bike you buy. I.e., how it's classified. Keep that in mind while you decide.

Welcome - have fun - ride safe.

Welcome! Don't forget to rest well on the weekend when you're taking the course. It's intense.

Back
Top Bottom